[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

This build does tons of damage, it's fantastic. I got to level 83 before I decided I wasn't feeling traps. I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to try traps. It is a bit squishy but that could just be because I suck and am used to playing stuff that can facetank.

At level 83 with poor gear I was reliably clearing t10 maps very quickly.

I went back and forth between Arc and Lightning Trap, both worked exceptionally. With some passive point relocation I could easily see any skill working.

Some notes: If possible I'd probably run an onslaught flask for shield charge, just feels slow without the extra attack speed imo. If you're not careful you can still die, even with the potential infinite regen from Tinkerskin. I had 4k life which felt a bit low but with everything getting 1 shot it seemed like a good tradeoff.

Plan on looking at a variant of your 2hSlayer. Frostblades has looked interesting to me for awhile and seems to easily be able to slot into the build.

Last edited by Modmar on Sep 16, 2018, 2:32:19 AM
Hey man, how do I use Doryani's Catalyst if it increases the mana reserved from 25% to 27%, looks amazing on the build but I can't find a way to use, only if I pick alot
and replacing the gems, but it kinda break the purpose
"
Quiode wrote:
Hey man, how do I use Doryani's Catalyst if it increases the mana reserved from 25% to 27%, looks amazing on the build but I can't find a way to use, only if I pick alot
and replacing the gems, but it kinda break the purpose

don't put your auras in doryani's catalyst? lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
lol, I thought it was good for the auras, so, what should I place? the gems from the shield?
BTW I manage to "solve" the problem with Essence of Loathing,

but no Resist and Life like my other helmet
Last edited by Quiode on Sep 16, 2018, 7:58:54 AM
I have a question about cold damage added to spell. In the guide you say to aim for cold damage added to spell on a ring to shatter enemy and avoid porcupine. But doesn't herald of ice already adds cold damage to spell or am i missing something here?
"
UBiLL wrote:
I have a question about cold damage added to spell. In the guide you say to aim for cold damage added to spell on a ring to shatter enemy and avoid porcupine. But doesn't herald of ice already adds cold damage to spell or am i missing something here?

you need a decent amount to shatter, the more hp enemies have the harder it gets
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello, first thaks for this build really good and the leveling tips are great. im really enjoying this build so far, only 1 question how do you managed to get so much dps in your poe builder.
https://pastebin.com/8Wr4ZuJU
"
santi987655 wrote:
Hello, first thaks for this build really good and the leveling tips are great. im really enjoying this build so far, only 1 question how do you managed to get so much dps in your poe builder.
https://pastebin.com/8Wr4ZuJU

lots of exalted orbs worth of gear man.. i realized that with my budget league starter gear and blue jewels i do substantially less
How do you gain powercharge with this build?
thanks for the build been trying with this build. My current gear.

doing well as such, i replaced my boots from deerstalker to this one, even speed and life is good, but i miss that throwing speed. Only problem i am seeing is of physical damage, planing to use Basalt flask.

For leveling tips for other beginners, you can use
they are great and even use arc (free 5L). i was using both arc and LT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info