[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
gball wrote:
"
"
I think your weapon is the easiest upgrade

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/bqkEMKFL

Can mess around with the values, but there's 1-10c weapons that'll give you around +7k average hit in PoB; if they have open suffix or prefixes probably even more.

Didn't know that portion of the site was a thing.... I thought poe.trade was the only way to trade. Thanks for the tip!!!

How do you survive without a flask of staunching?

I refuse to bleed, and therefore I don't :)
In all seriousness, I move around, a lot, and attempt to avoid getting hit. That obviously isn't full prof. Perhaps i'll adjust my flasks and see what that gets me!
I wish I knew what I was doing wrong with this build. I've been trying to follow it to a T, just got my 6L Tinker (been using a 5L for a while), and I'm sitting at only 26,000 lightning trap damage, almost 10x less than what is here. I'm level 90, I'm not really struggling on any content I've done yet (Only cleared T14s - I'm a slow player) except big bosses like the Syndicate boss or Cardinal Vox in Legion.
Last edited by Kirkuss on Jun 28, 2019, 3:19:26 PM
"
Kirkuss wrote:
I wish I knew what I was doing wrong with this build. I've been trying to follow it to a T, just got my 6L Tinker (been using a 5L for a while), and I'm sitting at only 26,000 lightning trap damage, almost 10x less than what is here. I'm level 90, I'm not really struggling on any content I've done yet (Only cleared T14s - I'm a slow player).

Just a quick glance at your gear. You should look at upgrading your belt(you don't have an abyssal jeweled belt), rings and amulets. I'm not sure about your jewels, as I can't see them.
Last edited by Raging_Sloth11 on Jun 28, 2019, 3:20:56 PM
Nvm, stupido.
Last edited by zomgplix on Jun 28, 2019, 5:34:35 PM
Hey, i just dropped the doctor from a stacked deck and i bought a full gear fast to clear challenges, but i dont get why my average trap damage is 220k.

Can you tell me what are the main diff between my pob and the 400k one ?

https://pastebin.com/tHQUDhSw

thanks for the guide btw
"
galuf wrote:
"
ljoborges wrote:
Hi.

I started this league saturday, this is my gear by now.

Is this belt fine, or may I change?

And, what to go for first?
Ty.

sunblast is imho quite bad. The trap damage doesn't scale well, it's not a more multiplier and other stats are meh. a 20c investment on a stygian with life res and will be way way better.

Your shield has very decent defensive stats but no crit, is it ok crit wise?
Your can try to use the opal unique ring combo for rings.
Your amulet is imho weak, you should aim for crit mult on it, and I don't feel that you would sacrifice much of anything else anyway as your current amulet isn't godly what so ever.

1) replace sunblast
2) replace amulet (cheapest dmg boost)
3) 6L
4) helm and boots can get better and gloves too. Your gloves have weak rolls on life/res, will be hard to change still :(.
5) high end luxuries: helm enchant / lvl21 main gem and lvl21 wrath/ better stats on items / opal ring unique + gg opal ring / double wrath elder jewel.

But you have a very interesting gear nonetheless, it doesn't really feel clunky overall, way to go. Also never forget diamond flask, it needs to stay up all the time with your current gear.

In legion you are in a very good spot for farming most of the good currency making locations, and with your 5L shield slam your clearspeed should be very decent too. sky is the limit for you my friend.

Ty for the feedback. I've made some of the changes. D
Not sure about this build anymore...afte I hit 70 stuff just one hits me..legion mobs, incrsions, beats just blow me up instantly with change to immortal call I think its physical damage...any ideas to build up defense more? my gear sucks i know but still whole build hp is pretty low etc.
Last edited by Kaban101 on Jun 29, 2019, 10:39:41 AM
"
void__zero wrote:
Hey, i just dropped the doctor from a stacked deck and i bought a full gear fast to clear challenges, but i dont get why my average trap damage is 220k.

Can you tell me what are the main diff between my pob and the 400k one ?

https://pastebin.com/tHQUDhSw

thanks for the guide btw

Missing 4-5 jewels is huge difference. Revenge of the hunted takes 7 nodes, when you can have more life% from jewels. Takes 10 nodes to pick all 5 sockets. Also taking all 5 sockets grants you 8% inc projectile damage (above the "acrobatics").
Last edited by zomgplix on Jun 29, 2019, 1:03:18 PM
Hey Demi, does Herald of Ice and Lightning work with traps? Noticed you had it in your gear but not the gem setup? Please help :)
Hi, loving the playstyle. Can anyone comment on my current setup. I think my damage is not that great. With the same PoB config I am only reaching about 1/4 of the damage.

And for my jewels I mainly got 7%life and 18% lightning crit multi.

Here is a PoB link. https://pastebin.com/FbqQyqhL

Any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info