[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
evilmindcz wrote:
I dont even think that Immolate/Ignite in first post was intentional... :-) You are pretty much looking either for BV enchant (where BV duration is more about QoL then anything else) or physical dmg to spells, or the new Delve "nearby enemies take % increased physical dmg". Plus usual stats like +life, %life, liferegen and resists.

So your first helmet is just fine. Especially when you run aura in it, so you dont really want some support spells to increase mana reserved.

Evil, did you farm the BV duration enchant yourself? If so, how many runs did it take? I'd really like to have that QOL, but the thought of running uber lab 100x is off putting.
"
Jinru919 wrote:

Evil, did you farm the BV duration enchant yourself? If so, how many runs did it take? I'd really like to have that QOL, but the thought of running uber lab 100x is off putting.

Nope, i just bought it white with enchant, and then crafted with fossils. It is actually not even very good, as i didnt roll any offensive stat there, but i run out of fossils by then and decide i'll keep it like this for now...
"
bonguero wrote:
Could you help me ?, is that I had a scion lvl 20 and decided to start from there this build, but help went to OAK instead of Alira, I start again, or can I continue like that?
Please forgive my bad english

You can change it for 20 regrets any time:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
bonguero wrote:
Could you help me ?, is that I had a scion lvl 20 and decided to start from there this build, but help went to OAK instead of Alira, I start again, or can I continue like that?

You can change it for 20 regrets any time:

Ok, Thanks ... I've been playing this game for years, and I had no idea that this could be done, it would have saved me a lot of headaches
"
bonguero wrote:

you can change bandit with a book of reform by vendoring 20x orb of regret & a lapis amulet

Last edited by WildWombat on Oct 1, 2018, 7:18:37 PM

Hi guys, what do you think about this assembly. I replaced a couple of things. I will be happy with any advice. And I still have thoughts to change the amulet for Aul (!) Thank you very much for the assembly idea =) For my bad English, sorry =) IGN : HeLL_Support
"
HELL_DED wrote:

Hi guys, what do you think about this assembly. I replaced a couple of things. I will be happy with any advice. And I still have thoughts to change the amulet for Aul (!) Thank you very much for the assembly idea =) For my bad English, sorry =) IGN : HeLL_Support

You can get pretty much free DPS for replacing both abyss jewels in your Bubonic ("10% increased dmg for each type of abyss jewel affecting you"), as I see you only have four Hypnotics total - and these in boots are more utility already anyway. I suggest Searching and Murderous, as Ghastly are really hard to find with something usefull...
Can someone help me with what to upgrade next :)? Razorsharptank is my char name.
"
Edeka wrote:
Can someone help me with what to upgrade next :)? Razorsharptank is my char name.

Get Vaal Blade Vortex. You will love it.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Get Vaal Blade Vortex. You will love it.

Is it better than lvl 21 BV?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info