[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
HuRRR1980 wrote:
Hi there.

I'm using this build, and it work like a charm.

I was wondering if I could use these boots with any aura (of anything else) to take advantage of the 'Supported by level 15 Life Leeching'?

Clearly says "socketed gems". That means gems in these boots only.
"
_Basilissa_ wrote:
Hey there, I'm loving the build so far despite not having any of the jewels, but I just wanted to ask a question about the helmet. Are the stats like socketed gems get immolate etc really necessary? What exactly is it used for? At present I have these two budget helmets (because the ones exactly like the one in the guide now cost 2ex and I'm poor):

I was wondering which one works better for the build. The first one offers more HP, but doesn't have all the stats around the ignite or immolate etc.

EDIT: I'm also using the top helmet atm because it caps out my cold resists, as I don't have might of the meek jewels, so I'm obviously lacking some resists.

I dont even think that Immolate/Ignite in first post was intentional... :-) You are pretty much looking either for BV enchant (where BV duration is more about QoL then anything else) or physical dmg to spells, or the new Delve "nearby enemies take % increased physical dmg". Plus usual stats like +life, %life, liferegen and resists.

So your first helmet is just fine. Especially when you run aura in it, so you dont really want some support spells to increase mana reserved.
I've been very satisfied with this build. It's the tankiest I've played. It took some getting used to though. I wasn't too keen on constantly needing to keep up max BV's. Previously builds I've played were more squishy, but could clear the entire screen in one press.

Fossils have made it easy and cheap to make/buy +#% Max Life and +1% Life Regen on Boots, Gloves, and Helm. I recommend you guys aim for that rather than Phy Dmg to Spell in Helm.

My finished gear.

"
Jinru919 wrote:
I've been very satisfied with this build. It's the tankiest I've played. It took some getting used to though. I wasn't too keen on constantly needing to keep up max BV's. Previously builds I've played were more squishy, but could clear the entire screen in one press.

Fossils have made it easy and cheap to make/buy +#% Max Life and +1% Life Regen on Boots, Gloves, and Helm. I recommend you guys aim for that rather than Phy Dmg to Spell in Helm.

You are dual cursing? (is that using whispers of doom? if so what did you give up?)
Can someone tell me what to upgrade next gear-wise?

Guys, I'm planing to try this build on HC but Disintegrator costs an outrageous amount here. Does it work without the staff untill guardians/shaper or is it not even worth the effort?
Can play without this watcher eye jewel, jewel Unnatural instinct and ofcourse without 6l ?
"
Pioczyro432 wrote:
Can play without this watcher eye jewel, jewel Unnatural instinct and ofcourse without 6l ?

yup. i still don't use watcher's eye yet although I'm working towards it as my next goal. Unnatural instinct is very nice but you don't need it, just use life%/dmg jewel. I used tabula until lv 92 and had around 7.5k life back then.
Could you help me ?, is that I had a scion lvl 20 and decided to start from there this build, but help went to OAK instead of Alira, I start again, or can I continue like that?
Please forgive my bad english
"
WildWombat wrote:
You are dual cursing? (is that using whispers of doom? if so what did you give up?)

Whoops! Thanks for reminding me. I bought the ring a couple days ago and forgot to remove enfeeble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info