[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Started running this build and I'm looking for suggestions. Not quite where the PoB is in OP. I know i need lvled gems but even then i'm short. Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/pxWf1crU
How good is crit chance Hatred Watcher's Eye instead of crit multi jewels for this build?
Hey guys, can someone tell me how boss fights are going with this build for you?
I am looking for some reliable boss killer build not Bladeflurry (which I don't like as skill).

Can this build reliably farm Uber elder and Uber Atziri (means fast and without a need to die 6x times)?
How was ur experience with those two?

p.s. those who are happy with riching t16 or killed shaper with this build:
Kill guardians or shaper can 95% of other builds which then fail at uber bosses, so this is not a measure.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Jan 4, 2019, 5:35:49 PM
"
Iz_Bayne wrote:
Started running this build and I'm looking for suggestions. Not quite where the PoB is in OP. I know i need lvled gems but even then i'm short. Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/pxWf1crU

- Buy War Banner gem, you have enought mana - +60k dps
- I have corrupted(curse enemies with 10 lvl Vulnerability) Shapers Touch Crusader Gloves - this give +360k dps in your POB ("enemy Intimidated ((+10% dps)x3)"), but this avaible for enchanment "+90% crit chance" / "+40% dmg", not for "chance to ddd to bleeding enemy" (if you dont have "chance to bleed" in other items)
- OR you can use Punishment gem with CWDT - this give +100k dps in your POB
- You missed 3 sockets for jewels in tree, 1 rare jewel give you 50k+ dps(100k with watchers eye) + 7% hp

"
judikator wrote:
Hey guys, can someone tell me how boss fights are going with this build for you?
I am looking for some reliable boss killer build not Bladeflurry (which I don't like as skill).

Can this build reliably farm Uber elder and Uber Atziri (means fast and without a need to die 6x times)?
How was ur experience with those two?

p.s. those who are happy with riching t16 or killed shaper with this build:
Kill guardians or shaper can 95% of other builds which then fail at uber bosses, so this is not a measure.

I dont know what about uber elder, but four copies Atziri one shoted me, BUT i have -60% chaos resists. For the rest - no problem with yellow Elder, no problem with Shaper, no problem with t16 guardians. Just facetanking. For faster cleaning maps i use Frost Blades. Also, this is not bad build for Delve. I get 100-150c per hour in the mines

Sry for my bad english
Last edited by themarazmo on Jan 5, 2019, 6:30:28 AM
Thanks man! I'll look into it very appreciated
"
- I using Punishment gem with CWDT - this give +100k dps in your POB
- I using corrupted(curse enemies with 10 lvl Vulnerability) Shapers Touch Crusader Gloves - this give +360k dps in your POB ("enemy Intimidated ((+10% dps)x3)")

emm... two things
1. How do you manage to apply two curses at same time?
2. If you using shapers touch, whats the bleeding source on hexproof maps?
"
Fornal89 wrote:

emm... two things
1. How do you manage to apply two curses at same time?
2. If you using shapers touch, whats the bleeding source on hexproof maps?

did not take into account, fixed
"
did not take into account, fixed

Why are you casting curses like garlands if you can only use one at a time?
It's not even funny.
"
feelthepain wrote:
How good is crit chance Hatred Watcher's Eye instead of crit multi jewels for this build?

Anyone?
"
Completed 36 Challengesfeelthepain wrote:

Anyone?

Beautiful synergy with a chance of crit on armor. I use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info