[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Well I just beat Kitava using this gear

So I'd say, so far so good... Any time you can "beat the game" with 150 armour and 1300 evasion is pretty good. I'm looking forward to this build in the end game, and getting gear, I think it has promise.
Last edited by Sparkygravity on Oct 29, 2018, 8:42:49 PM
What do you do when you hit elemental reflect maps?
I find it's best to use a life flask and a socketed portal. I would just degen sometimes, it's not so fun when you're leveling and die at level 90+. About an hour mapping lost in one death. Life flask plus the portal (with 20 quality for faster casting) saved me plenty of times.
Your DS Champ build guide is amazing but I have never had more fun mapping using Frost Blades while following your guide.

Of course Frost Blades won't take out guardians/elder/shaper very fast but im destroying T15 bosses with it and clearing maps TS windripper style! LOVE IT.

The leech.. bleed 'splosions, distance, safety.. makes this one of the best Frost Blade builds I have ever played. And its only two gem swaps back to DS to obliterate guardians! Frost Blades with Maim is unconventional but my god, in Delves, its killer. Slows mobs to a crawl.

Well done PsychicMuffin you made a killer DS AND Frost Blades build guide! Feels so awesome.

Last edited by diablomix on Nov 2, 2018, 2:37:59 PM
"
Sparkygravity wrote:
What do you do when you hit elemental reflect maps?

You can do them quite easily, you will out leech any reflect!

I've ran corrupted T15s with phys and/or ele reflect and haven't had any issues with doing so.
Just got lucky in one of my lab runs and got

shame its not on a starkonja's but the enchant is not bad.

Would a devoto also work?

E:

Just got my hands on a starkonja's with the fucking wrong enchant for 2 ex...ffs

im a retard
Last edited by Camatoo on Nov 3, 2018, 10:53:34 AM
1200+ hours over i dunno how many years and i just got my first uber lab solo kill thanks to this build!

thanks for sharing your build write-up!
"
Camatoo wrote:

Just got my hands on a starkonja's with the fucking wrong enchant for 2 ex...ffs

im a retard

I almost made the same mistake on my Watcher's Eye. That dual strike looks a lot like double strike if you're not paying attention LOL

Hi, i have a doubt! Now i have 6700 life and 21.5k evasion, i invest 7 points to take acrobatics and phase acrobatis, from your poin of view could be usefull or i should invest that points into life nodes (taking me to 7400)?
what's more usefull?30 and 40 dodge chance or 700 life point?
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I just cant get over 25% bleed chance on main hand. I'm on Champion Ancestry as you suggested (but havent leveled it enought to get fortify yet - just got back in the game and no luck with labs on maps).

Also, even though I my using the Belly, cant get near the 9k life you mentioned (what should I do to improve?)

This is my current skill tree:

And current gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info