[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

I was thinking of trying this build out, and since returning to the game after a long break, I've been playing a lot more bow/ ranged builds and its not so fun when I hit the limit and start taking a lot more damage, as with these glass cannon builds. And now with Delve and the big bosses, I'm really needed something viable for all of the endgame content instead of getting one shot in tier 9 maps. I'm ready to return to melee. Is this something I can make a decent character with about 80 chaos or so?
Last edited by knuHCoiN on Oct 24, 2018, 3:20:12 PM

21/20 DS is a BiS for +1range

summmon VAW+VDS with culling strike for brust dmg on boss

HoP+ Hatred + HoA is a great boost too

BV + Blind with enfeeble and CWDT is a must imo

i only need a + crit chance on chest and i think i pushed this build to the max.....
Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 25, 2018, 2:06:25 PM
How much mana do you have left?

Which helmet enchant is the best?

90% increased Double Strike Critical Strike Chance
40% increased Double Strike Damage
Double Strike has a 15% chance to deal Double Damage to Bleeding Enemies
"
Kazm0t wrote:

80 mana but with the -15 mana on map DS consume 20

for the enchant depend of how many crit chance u have in build.

top dmg is the 3rd enchant (pob says) but if u lack in CC i think the 2nd is best choice.
I'm new at this game first of all, and currently trying out this build.

Question is the requirement of the gears needed INT, and i'm 28Lv now that only have 14 int. Do i went wrong half-way or i missed something?

"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Kazm0t wrote:

80 mana but with the -15 mana on map DS consume 20

for the enchant depend of how many crit chance u have in build.

top dmg is the 3rd enchant (pob says) but if u lack in CC i think the 2nd is best choice.

Would you say that the mana build is better than the blood magic one? How much life do you have right now? Could you link your POB? Thx...
"
Kazm0t wrote:

Would you say that the mana build is better than the blood magic one? How much life do you have right now? Could you link your POB? Thx...

7.9k life

Import with profile name,it's open.
btw in clear mode something like 2.3kk dps in boss mode 4kk or something similar... (2kk if guardian or shaper)
"
Beskaius wrote:

i only need a + crit chance on chest and i think i pushed this build to the max.....

You could add Watcher's Eye Jewel with "add % crit chance while affected by Hatred". That was like 8% increase for me.
I noticed that BV rarely procs tho. and my life went down from 7.4k to 6.8k when I changed from blood magic to mana version.
Last edited by Kazm0t on Oct 28, 2018, 2:27:34 AM
"
Kazm0t wrote:

You could add Watcher's Eye Jewel with "add % crit chance while affected by Hatred". That was like 8% increase for me.
I noticed that BV rarely procs tho. and my life went down from 7.4k to 6.8k when I changed from blood magic to mana version.

i'm looking for double hatred Watcher's eye so i must do tons of exalts,
yea life go down due to yours item......life version or not is up to you,

i can reach 7929 life with MY items on
so is useless for me to switch in that version, (BM version: 8350 life but 240.000 less dps!!!!! )

8k with 8k armor and 50% physical damage reduction are enough to facetank everything in this game but is only my point of view,
builds are not write in stone, they are shared to help you to reach some goal but the fun is to find your play style.....
According to POB, add % crit chance and penetrates elem res. has the most damage boost. For me, it was like 13% with both unique explicit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info