[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

If you hit like a truck why whould you ignore Herald of Ash overkill?

I would run Hatred, Purity and Ash with Enlighten with that setup for sure. Damage affects your life leech rating. More damage = more instant leech.

Imo there is no point in going Ancenstral Call and Melee splash if you can just use HoA.

With the setup posted by OP, a cleared up skill tree and Abyssus 8.5m shaper dps is what I am seeing right now.

p.s. Not sure why you would not use Perseverance with permanent Fortify.
Last edited by zorker on Nov 8, 2018, 10:37:26 AM
Added an FAQ section at the bottom of the guide for questions I've been asked a looooot of times. Also did some reflect math for the skeptics out there. Let me know if you see any mistakes or I missed something.

Thanks again for all the super active posters in this thread helping people so I can focus on my work and be prepared for the next league! You guys kick ass!
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Guys, would you mind checking on my problem 2 pages ago? I cant seem to achieve more than 25% bleeding chance - not sure where is the rest coming from (following the OP as much as I could).
"
junaum wrote:
Guys, would you mind checking on my problem 2 pages ago? I cant seem to achieve more than 25% bleeding chance - not sure where is the rest coming from (following the OP as much as I could).

I only have 25% chance to bleed. I don't know why you need more. If you really want, you can use Voidheart Iron Ring.
"
Kazm0t wrote:
"
junaum wrote:

I only have 25% chance to bleed. I don't know why you need more. If you really want, you can use Voidheart Iron Ring.
Yeah, you only need 25%. We attack super fast so most enemies will be bleeding before we even finish our multistrike.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Cool, thanks guys. I was under the impression I was lacking something.

Mind if I ask something else? Should I drop Bely for some other chest piece? I'm stuck below 7k life and not sure where to go in order to improve it.

Also, Poisonous Fangs looks pretty nice (claw related and Ailment/bleed). Any reason for us not to grab it?
Last edited by junaum on Nov 8, 2018, 10:46:35 PM
"
junaum wrote:
7k life

share your chars and we can help you
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
junaum wrote:
7k life

share your chars and we can help you

Character is Cobra_Fumante, standard.

My current tree:

Current Gear:
Spoiler

The only maninful deviation from your suggested tree is "Poisonous Fang" (just experimenting with it)

The off-hand sword needs an enchant (please advise on that too if possible).

Right now Im very low on chaos resist (-34%) so I often swap one of the rings for a Ming's Heart (loosing 400 hp in the process).

Thanks for the support and the great build guys.
flat life on amulet ring and belt thats all.....
use a stygian like this and u can drop belly

same for amulet

and rings.....

find some int bonus on item so u can gain a node.
for poisonous fang i can't help i don't like BM version try to switch on PoB for HoP/Hatred/HoA version and see how many life pool u lose if is under 500 go for it!!! damage boost 80-90% !!!
"
Beskaius wrote:
for poisonous fang i can't help i don't like BM version try to switch on PoB for HoP/Hatred/HoA

The Non-BM version on the OP is also 1 node away from Poisonous Fangs (extreme right to the shadow area). Are you using a different skill tree - if so, would you mind sharing it?

Just updated my gear according to your suggestions:

I'm sitting at 7.3k life now. Also tryed to swap the Belly for a 100 life chest and it pretty much ended at the same max life. I really can't see where to invest in order to reach that 9k life OP mentioned.

Last edited by junaum on Nov 10, 2018, 1:20:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info