[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Which skill would you suggest for early clear?
Also do we still need to support double strike with chance to bleed early on as a priority ?
"
Prevas wrote:
Also do we still need to support double strike with chance to bleed early on as a priority ?

Double strike was changed to already have 25% chance to bleed so you don't need to do that.
"
Joabyssal wrote:
I have done a modification of the build with a tabula for cheap starter :
https://pastebin.com/kGTdHuc7 (PoB has not updated for the gems, the dps will up)

- Fortify 60% damage reduction
- 7k life
- 1.9M dps
- +60% evade/armour
- Crit mult 443%
- Vaal molten shell > Immortal call (now)
- Leech rate = +70k hp
- Never pose the banner, only here for stacks.

PoB shows "Life Leech/On hit Rate" at 68548.1 for you, but mine only shows 587.8? What am I missing?

"
Deadmaux wrote:
I redid the tree and skills a little this morning.

Change notes:
Took the Fortify wheel

Took a mana reserved wheel next to fort wheel

Added Flesh and stone supported by Maim (they stack)

Removed Maim from main link

Added Fortify to main link

Moved around some of the links to account for 4 gems that need Enlighten Support.

Added Notes in the Note section in POB to explain manual calculations put into custom flask items.

https://pastebin.com/72a8LXRP

I started playing with this build as champion, is it still ok, or i should create another char?)
"
NightRomantic wrote:

I started playing with this build as champion, is it still ok, or i should create another char?)

I think for what it's worth it's probably doable still with Champion, have not checked the numbers. Zerker would be better, I think, now with the changes to attack speed and also it seems that multistrike is somehow buggy.

This all boils basically down to the fact that attacks per second is one of the most important aspects of the build due to needing to get those hits in for that sustained nonstop leech.

I feel that the APS nerf really hit a lot of ascendancies and builds (this one especially) quite hard.

Could be wrong though, since I've not made it to the latter portion of the game due to real life constraints, sadly. But I would still assume that this is pretty much the case with melee currently.
What gems would you suggest for mapping? Or rather what would be the gem priority? Right now im running brutality>fortify support>melee splash on a 4link

Also what would you take after 2nd and 3rd lab? Took rage on the first one.
Last edited by Prevas on Jun 13, 2019, 5:06:42 AM
"
Prevas wrote:
What gems would you suggest for mapping? Or rather what would be the gem priority? Right now im running brutality>fortify support>melee splash on a 4link

Also what would you take after 2nd and 3rd lab? Took rage on the first one.

Since cruel/merciless is pretty fast to get consecutively in speedy fashion, maybe go for those blitz charges to aid with mapping. Blitz charges do have the downside of needing to get stacked and taking 2 labs to get. If you can handle the increased damage taken the 40% more damage could be worth it too. Really depends where your build is at when it comes to aps VS damage.
"
Deadmaux wrote:
I redid the tree and skills a little this morning.

Change notes:
Took the Fortify wheel

Took a mana reserved wheel next to fort wheel

Added Flesh and stone supported by Maim (they stack)

Removed Maim from main link

Added Fortify to main link

Moved around some of the links to account for 4 gems that need Enlighten Support.

Added Notes in the Note section in POB to explain manual calculations put into custom flask items.

https://pastebin.com/72a8LXRP

So i have a question, maybe someone else might clear things up for me too.

You have as a Socket Group the label "Dead-Pride-Flesh/Stone w/ Maim-Enlight". What does that mean, since we only have 4 sockets? You selected everything except of Maim in the slots, so should I leave that out aswell and put it in the 6L?`

Maybe you could help me out because im kinda All-In in your build and the gem-Section is a little all over the place :D

I would highly appreciate your help =)
Last edited by Salandash on Jun 13, 2019, 6:20:48 PM
I'm also curious if there is a reason why we dont use blood/sand stance?

Just started mapping, got a 5 link chest, brutality+melee splash+fortify (with the passive nodes)+ancestral call seems like the best way to clear stuff. Loving the gameplay so far, really satisfying build to build even though definitely not the fastest one i played, that said my gear is very meh so far so a lot of room for improvement.
Last edited by Prevas on Jun 14, 2019, 11:25:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info