Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

the tree listed works fine
First time playing ele hit started doing maps and figuring things out. I'm somewhat of a noob when it comes to game mechanics so I have a question about a flask I got from the Betrayal final boss.

The line that interests me is the one that says, "Enemies Ignited by you during Flask Effect take 10% increased Damage." According to my in game stats I have 108% chance to ignite so does that mean this flask is a 10% damage multiplier every time I attack while the flask is active? Assuming the boss isn't ignite immune.
Hi,
just wondering if this build is still worth it. I played it back in incursion flashback and it was amazing.

But now when i load my old char in pob my dps is only about 800k instead of the almost 2.5 mil it was in incursion. Without the (now) legacy Chin Sol its even less,only 600k. And thats with really good equip.

So, am i missing something here or is this build basically dead? Because for that kind of money the dmg seems very lackluster.
ign: ggtyfutoo
url tree not work
"
jojo777 wrote:
Hi,
just wondering if this build is still worth it. I played it back in incursion flashback and it was amazing.

But now when i load my old char in pob my dps is only about 800k instead of the almost 2.5 mil it was in incursion. Without the (now) legacy Chin Sol its even less,only 600k. And thats with really good equip.

So, am i missing something here or is this build basically dead? Because for that kind of money the dmg seems very lackluster.

i played this build last league to lvl 97, my POB says 990k dps (with the nerfed chinsol) - life is 8500HP
Last edited by danielmandelbew on Dec 13, 2018, 6:28:36 PM
how do you level up this character?
"
stevejobs02 wrote:
how do you level up this character?

like OP wrote : you shouldn't play this as a leaguestarter. I made the mistake and tried to do this. Playstyle was kind of clunky, not so well single target damage and suboptimal survivability. You need several key items first to to approximately damage and overleach.

I would suggest to level the charakter as Arc build (selfcast or traps) and completely respecc and regear as you get enough gear and currency to do so.

regards
floyd
Hi to everyone playing this build in Betrayal.

Since we got heavy Chin Sol nerf, damage is a big problem now. So i looked into PoB a lot and realistic dps with Pathfinder subascedancy is ~500K (Shaper damage) + Mirage Archer. That's really unimpressive considering investment.

So i was pretty down about it since im already deep into this build with items.
Tried Raider subascedancy, also crap. Cause to have onslaught buff you have to have max frenzys and that's not sustainable (vs Uber Elder) with attack rate that we have.

Then i got really disappointed and tried the Deadeye. Big thing is Skills fire an additional projectile.
In reality, easy double damage on single target. I tested, it works! Deadeye also saves 3 points from original tree since you dont have to spec into piercing node on top right corner of the tree.

Hope I helped someone with this build. HF
PS
i'm not going to pay 5-7ex for Yoke, ill just buy Xoph's.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 16, 2018, 2:57:40 PM
hi all,

this is my second time round playing ele hit after i played it in incursion as deadeye.

Scion is definitely stronger, even with the damage nerfs the EHP is insane and I am very rarely dying (even to syndicate content).

anyway, I am level 92 atm, happy to answer any question you guys might have regarding the build.

For me next upgrades will be, yoke amulet, elder +3 crafted bow, and a -% fire res delve crafted helm.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon wrote:
hi all,

... elder +3 crafted bow, ...

Can you link the example?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info