[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

look for unique items changes and u will find it
Thank you it was stuck in between Nebuloch and Blood of corruption.
Old L20 Elehit DPS: 1.00*(590+1096)/2 + 0.90*(483+896)/2 + 0.86*(95+1902)/2 = 2322.26

New L20 Elehit DPS: 1.00*(590+1096)/2 + 0.45*(483+896)/2 + 0.34*(95+1902)/2 = 1492.77

Was fun guys while it lasted.
"
Oilure wrote:
Old L20 Elehit DPS: 1.00*(590+1096)/2 + 0.90*(483+896)/2 + 0.86*(95+1902)/2 = 2322.26

New L20 Elehit DPS: 1.00*(590+1096)/2 + 0.45*(483+896)/2 + 0.34*(95+1902)/2 = 1492.77

Was fun guys while it lasted.

actually is 0,43 not 0,34 and if you calculate is 32% less idk if this is accurate, i bet dmg loss is below 30%.
Even with 30% damage loss, what is the alternative? I don't know any other bow build with this amount of clear speed/survivability. Trash will die anyway and we can facetank bosses 30% longer, no?
I don't see the difference, u will stand their and facetank almost whole content anyway. Who cares if u will lose like few more seconds when killing boss.
I have no idea if I did shit right but my math( https://tinyurl.com/y9vmu339 ) is showing a nerf up to 34% on max damage rolls
copying my post from reddit about leveling as HoAg before change to ele hit

I was thinking how to comfortably go into maps before acquiring essential items required for ele hit to feel good. Some people here say that HoAg could be good with little to no scalling if you can generate enough virullence stacks. I came up with this tree, its around lvl 60ish and could be used three ways (at least i think so)

-Rain of arrows+faster attacks+Poison+Mirrage archer(quill rain, maybe this low lvl poison chest?)

-some kind of barrage(bow or wand) or kinetic blast, linked with things like gmp fork chain etc

-molten strike(mortem morsu) ancestral call, faster attacks or multi strike and ???

this ways i think i could keep stacks for scorpion (dont know links yet) for molten strike variation we can drop inc aoe on tree. Also thiefs torrment could give us good hp and mana sustain.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/rqcjWzfE

We are connected to duelist start point so after this we can easly start to respec points from scion area (after merc lab). You would need about 20-25 regrets to do it(i dont mind spending them if leveling process is nice) What do you guys think?
Why my PoB DPS for this is only 800k in shaper/guardians boss?
"
pan_kaban wrote:
copying my post from reddit about leveling as HoAg before change to ele hit

I was thinking how to comfortably go into maps before acquiring essential items required for ele hit to feel good. Some people here say that HoAg could be good with little to no scalling if you can generate enough virullence stacks. I came up with this tree, its around lvl 60ish and could be used three ways (at least i think so)

-Rain of arrows+faster attacks+Poison+Mirrage archer(quill rain, maybe this low lvl poison chest?)

-some kind of barrage(bow or wand) or kinetic blast, linked with things like gmp fork chain etc

-molten strike(mortem morsu) ancestral call, faster attacks or multi strike and ???

this ways i think i could keep stacks for scorpion (dont know links yet) for molten strike variation we can drop inc aoe on tree. Also thiefs torrment could give us good hp and mana sustain.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/rqcjWzfE

We are connected to duelist start point so after this we can easly start to respec points from scion area (after merc lab). You would need about 20-25 regrets to do it(i dont mind spending them if leveling process is nice) What do you guys think?

I always struggled starting with bow character, especially scion, I think it is much safer to do a completely different decent starter build (e.g. Ngamahu cyclone) and then farm currency for core items and regrets.
It is possible that it will be much easier running CA + spiderboi without reqiring too much gear this league, I will probably try something like this(slayer + raider), might be just enough to farm tier 1 maps:

https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAK8ADgAAAFTyl5tdqJp7w5ARguSKr0rIbqq18jWS2L0_JypNAO4s6RUgLYMZtL6ndcu3to1-zZjqYkMx2sF07QUteu8uU9NvTP9OKiPTbyeaao9gW68NjYd2Sn38xYAiP2znCnjrCpvvetN-AF4Zju2D7g5W-n8rMHxRR5UF2cYylH8CpuCNv9QjkAqNfSP2TZL-j03jplc64fJF_goILmVNvTZHfmeg45-1CLEwJT8AAAAAAA==

won't have a lot of life though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info