[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Elemental hit was not touchd by the nerf hammer! We can now rest easy!

I tried the Elementalist and Pathfinder ascendancies and i find the PF better overall.
Last edited by supahdende on Aug 27, 2018, 9:02:58 PM
Anyone that league started with this in flashback have any advice to smooth the leveling process?
"
ZeroGravitty wrote:
Anyone that league started with this in flashback have any advice to smooth the leveling process?

From what I saw people did. (I ran it after I built up currency and bought most of the gear) Most people had success running Rain of Arrows, or running Ele Hit with EE until they got the jewels.
aaaannddd it's nerfed, nevermind on this LUL
"
ZeroGravitty wrote:

Still going to be a really good build.
livejamie
"
ZeroGravitty wrote:

Shitton*0.66 is still shitton. If it becomes much cheaper i'd be glad tbh, cause then I would be able to run this build as a league starter (basically at the cost of 2 jewels, CotB and X regrets for a start).

EDIT:
Never mind, much, much worse now, I misread the notes. If every conversion will also apply 50% penalty, we basically lose out on a lot of damage (lightning portion), and skill has like <=50% damage than before with all the conversions.
Last edited by chaoval on Aug 28, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
Hmm yea it seems I may have overreacted, if it is only a ~33% damage loss it'll still be very good.
"
ZeroGravitty wrote:
Hmm yea it seems I may have overreacted, if it is only a ~33% damage loss it'll still be very good.

>"including damage that gets converted from the prevented element to a new element"
If this means penalty with diminishing returns, then yeah we actually lost more than half of our damage.
If the jewels will become cheap this league i'll try it anyway to confirm and then buy regrets to rebuild into something.
"
chaoval wrote:
"
ZeroGravitty wrote:

>"including damage that gets converted from the prevented element to a new element"
If this means penalty with diminishing returns, then yeah we actually lost more than half of our damage.
If the jewels will become cheap this league i'll try it anyway to confirm and then buy regrets to rebuild into something.

Doesn't that means we are only converting 25% of them gem damage(light and cold) to fire, if we are only considering Avatar of Fire and no other uniques?
Where is the nerf? I scoured the patch notes for an hour or so and I couldn't find any language in them that indicates a nerf to Elemental Hit. If some one could either quote what the nerf is in the patch notes or tell me where it is in them it would be appriciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info