[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Command of the Elements looks like a good and cheap option for Amulet anointing (Verdant Oil + Azure Oil + Black Oil)
Last edited by JohnSib on Sep 12, 2019, 9:57:24 AM
^
"
JohnSib wrote:
Command of the Elements looks like a good and cheap option for Amulet anointing (Verdant Oil + Azure Oil + Black Oil)

Yeh,thise looks rly nice.Will definitely try it.
Thx for advice!
I'll try it out my marauder just had a reset and have some of the gear will work on link then right and level good gems and try it out I like tanky melee characters but been looking for some more excitement then doghouse fire so far look good it prob take a wile to get the links and set up done and stuff hope it's work as nice as the guide say
this build is not very good against blight league mechanic
I've personaly had a lot of issues with it , cause i was not able to clear blight monsters fast enough - as a big -
however once you can get your dps up , the build feel smooth and confortable
boss fights feels very confortable
https://youtu.be/oZFeyhVSYR8 -my 40-th u elder on league
synthesised items saved this build for me this league, with circle of regret-herald of thunder and bottled faith -both giving insane dps boost
pob at lvl 99 -arround 1.5 -1.7 mil shaper dps on cyclone with everything up
https://pastebin.com/KfLEjbWz
Last edited by Ravzh on Sep 30, 2019, 2:37:43 AM
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

Are you playing this league?

Oh for sure, im doing something different though - aegis aurora gladiator. On paper it looks disgusting, we will see how it will turn out

This is my second time rebuilding a version of your build.Currently Making max block aegis jugg. will let you know how it turns out once its more done. Level 86 now. This is my favorite build to date, thanks!
"
Rnew1990 wrote:
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

Are you playing this league?

Oh for sure, im doing something different though - aegis aurora gladiator. On paper it looks disgusting, we will see how it will turn out

This is my second time rebuilding a version of your build.Currently Making max block aegis jugg. will let you know how it turns out once its more done. Level 86 now. This is my favorite build to date, thanks!

Sounds interesting, thanks ^^
Yup. I'd like to see the pastebin for the gladiator version if you have one
I am looking to revisit this build for 3.9 but probably a wild strike variant. Assuming the gloves and belt becomes extremely expensive do you have any suggestions for alternatives?
"
I am looking to revisit this build for 3.9 but probably a wild strike variant. Assuming the gloves and belt becomes extremely expensive do you have any suggestions for alternatives?

Not really. Gloves are an absolute must have, belt can be swapped for shaped belt with %attributes, but you will lose immunities, so i guess both items can't really be replaced. I don't think that they are going to be that rare tho, you just have to skip corruptions from now on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info