[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Just check two topmost jugs at solo depth ladder. Also keep in mind that PoB don't take in account harbinger of focus buff (Which have in this case 100% uptime, due to temp chains)... PoB also don't taking in account many things about DPS, so the real numbers will be few times greater ..
So, be prepared to meet the new jug meta ;)
Btw I managed to craft my claw, and now I am in few steps ( about 40ex) from start as temp chain jug...
Last edited by XKent on Jul 21, 2019, 1:29:30 PM
"
XKent wrote:
Just check two topmost jugs at solo depth ladder. Also keep in mind that PoB don't take in account harbinger of focus buff (Which have in this case 100% uptime, due to temp chains)... PoB also don't taking in account many things about DPS, so the real numbers will be few times greater ..
So, be prepared to meet the new jug meta ;)
Btw I managed to craft my claw, and now I am in few steps ( about 40ex) from start as temp chain jug...

hmz checked the build will try that shield but cba to selfcurse :P
Without self curse this build not working at all. You will not have 100% uptime of harbinger, 4times prolonged flasks (2-3 of them can be refilled by crits due prolonged time even while you Fighting bosses and not killing anything), 100% focus uptime, prolonged Vaal molten shell duration (which is not affecting soul gain prevention time)...
i just try the shield not the whole build :)
i personaly play with paradoxica and no hh yet maybe i will buy 1
i just try the shield not the whole build :)
i personaly play with paradoxica and no hh yet maybe i will buy 1
the reason i prefer not to self curse is because 90% of time i do maps and i prefer to have curse imunity, yet this shield is fun, the uptime of the harbinger buff is like 75% with shapper pressence no temp chains
my tree is a lot diferent from those guys too
Last edited by Ravzh on Jul 23, 2019, 6:17:39 AM
Btw HH isn't mandatory for this build. You will definitely perform well without it..

Ofc self temp chain build is delve oriented, if you are doing maps there are many faster builds to do so..

I am almost ready to start: just one uniq and few yellow jewels left to buy, and some skill gems...
Last edited by XKent on Jul 23, 2019, 9:20:50 AM
Rarity: RareTempest EdgeCrystal Wand--------WandQuality: +20% (augmented)Physical Damage: 28-52 (augmented)Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%Attacks per Second: 1.42 (augmented)--------Requirements:Level: 60Int: 146--------Sockets: B-W-W --------Item Level: 78--------33% increased Spell Damage--------Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Faster AttacksSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Controlled Destruction53% increased Spell Damage12% increased Fire DamageAdds 4 to 110 Lightning Damage to Spells9% increased Attack Speed+68 to maximum Mana+37% to Cold Resistance--------Corrupted--------Shaper Item-------- for ball lightning but still dmg is dam low...wat tipe of wand do y recommand grizzly? i beat shaper easy all guardians easy
Last edited by DAINCEPUTNOU on Jul 23, 2019, 8:44:34 PM
Rarity: RareRage DashSorcerer Boots--------Quality: +30% (augmented)Energy Shield: 173 (augmented)--------Requirements:Level: 70Str: 111Int: 155--------Sockets: B-R-G-B --------Item Level: 83--------10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently--------+51 to Intelligence79% increased Energy Shield+35% to Fire Resistance+31% to Lightning Resistance30% increased Movement Speed+34 to maximum Energy Shield (crafted)--------Corrupted

Rarity: UniqueShavronne's WrappingsOccultist's Vestment--------Quality: +20% (augmented)Energy Shield: 338 (augmented)--------Requirements:Level: 72Dex: 111Int: 180--------Sockets: G-B-B-B-B-B --------Item Level: 72--------+2 to Level of Socketed Projectile Gems4% increased maximum Energy Shield--------140% increased Energy Shield10% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge+39% to Lightning ResistanceReflects 1 to 250 Lightning Damage to Melee AttackersChaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield--------Shavronne's apparel became ever more extravagantas her body and soul became ever more corrupted.--------Corrupted

Spoiler
Rarity: UniqueWatcher's EyePrismatic Jewel--------Limited to: 1--------Item Level: 81--------6% increased maximum Energy Shield4% increased maximum Life5% increased maximum ManaGain 15% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by ClarityDamage Penetrates 13% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath--------One by one, they stood their ground against a creature they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,and one by one, they became a part of it.--------Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Spoiler
"
Rarity: RareKraken DewCobalt Jewel--------Item Level: 79--------+14 to Intelligence10% increased Spell Damage14% increased Lightning Damage8% increased maximum Energy Shield--------Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
Last edited by DAINCEPUTNOU on Jul 23, 2019, 1:39:27 PM
Not sure about all that ^^^
"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:
Rarity: RareTempest EdgeCrystal Wand--------WandQuality: +20% (augmented)Physical Damage: 28-52 (augmented)Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%Attacks per Second: 1.42 (augmented)--------Requirements:Level: 60Int: 146--------Sockets: B-W-W --------Item Level: 78--------33% increased Spell Damage--------Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Faster AttacksSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Controlled Destruction53% increased Spell Damage12% increased Fire DamageAdds 4 to 110 Lightning Damage to Spells9% increased Attack Speed+68 to maximum Mana+37% to Cold Resistance--------Corrupted--------Shaper Item-------- for ball lightning but still dmg is dam low...wat tipe of wand do y recommand grizzly? i beat shaper easy all guardians easy

I think you confused the topics, this is howa jugg :p
Yeah this wand is not that good, profane wand is the best base

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info