👻3.14👻 Kay's Summoner // Spectres👻Spiders🕷️SRS💥Herald of Purity✝️

kayella i have question :)

1. ) I use normal rare helmet ( zombie setup ) . I prefer kaom's hearth. Currently i use wrath aura , blasphemy + poacher's mark , aspect of the spider and carrion golem . This is good option ? I dont have mana to use skitterbots . In tree i pick sovereignty ( 18% reduced mana reserver ) and lost some life . With kaom i have 8100 hp .

My link gems :

Helemt - 5l zombie setup ( 9x zombie )
Pledge of hands - raise spectre setup
Gloves - CWDT + Immortal call , desecrate + convocation
Boots - blasphemy + poacher's mark , flame dash and summon carion golem.

It's good ?

Is it worth spending 7ex+ on a bone helmet with +3 minion socketed gems or a +2 will do fine?
Last edited by Pud1MxD on Sep 15, 2019, 1:29:34 PM
"
Pud1MxD wrote:
Is it worth spending 7ex+ on a bone helmet with +3 minion socketed gems or a +2 will do fine?

+2 is fine
So we take Feeding Frenzy for mapping and Deathmark for bossing ?
I just want to be sure :)
Just did uberlab how to use bone armour efficently or is it not used in this build? It has build cool down, but dont know how to use this properly? cant this be linked to cwdt or something like that?
In what ways does the Pledge of Hands build consume corpses?

I don't see any Flesh offering gem in the setup, but we run the plaguebringer talent from lab, which needs consume corpses to activate.

I'm noob;P so maybe there are other ways we are consuming corpses with the pledge of hands build?:o
"
oestergreen wrote:
In what ways does the Pledge of Hands build consume corpses?

I don't see any Flesh offering gem in the setup, but we run the plaguebringer talent from lab, which needs consume corpses to activate.

I'm noob;P so maybe there are other ways we are consuming corpses with the pledge of hands build?:o

The Devouring Diadem helmet!
"
Just did uberlab how to use bone armour efficently or is it not used in this build? It has build cool down, but dont know how to use this properly? cant this be linked to cwdt or something like that?

I think the bone armour is optional to use. It can't be linked since it's not a gem. I hard cast it sometimes when I feel there might be extra damage incoming (see it as another flask to use)
"
IdleAltruism wrote:
"
Pud1MxD wrote:

+2 is fine
Thanks! I want to upgrade something because my spectres keep dying on uber elder but I'm still figuring out!
Is Unending Hunger worth it or is there a better option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info