Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

So we take Feeding Frenzy for mapping and Deathmark for bossing ?
I just want to be sure :)
Just did uberlab how to use bone armour efficently or is it not used in this build? It has build cool down, but dont know how to use this properly? cant this be linked to cwdt or something like that?
In what ways does the Pledge of Hands build consume corpses?

I don't see any Flesh offering gem in the setup, but we run the plaguebringer talent from lab, which needs consume corpses to activate.

I'm noob;P so maybe there are other ways we are consuming corpses with the pledge of hands build?:o
"
oestergreen wrote:
In what ways does the Pledge of Hands build consume corpses?

I don't see any Flesh offering gem in the setup, but we run the plaguebringer talent from lab, which needs consume corpses to activate.

I'm noob;P so maybe there are other ways we are consuming corpses with the pledge of hands build?:o

The Devouring Diadem helmet!
"
Just did uberlab how to use bone armour efficently or is it not used in this build? It has build cool down, but dont know how to use this properly? cant this be linked to cwdt or something like that?

I think the bone armour is optional to use. It can't be linked since it's not a gem. I hard cast it sometimes when I feel there might be extra damage incoming (see it as another flask to use)
"
IdleAltruism wrote:
"
Pud1MxD wrote:
Is it worth spending 7ex+ on a bone helmet with +3 minion socketed gems or a +2 will do fine?

+2 is fine
Thanks! I want to upgrade something because my spectres keep dying on uber elder but I'm still figuring out!
Is Unending Hunger worth it or is there a better option?
Is vis mortis 6 links more worth than a rare chest with 120+ life?
Guys is the AOE from Plaguebringer really that good compared to Commander of Darkness? I see everyone switched to Plaguebringer but Im not sure, hard to pass 30% dmg and atk/cast speed.
Ful mf easy guardian kill. Will update when Uber Elder done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info