Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Accxes wrote:
I have a little Problem, Cast when taken damage is not working with Vaal Molten Shell, does anyone know why this is so?

Cwdt isnt working with Vaal skills in general but the normal MS part of your VMS gem will proc with Cwdt, i use it myself.
Last edited by ElCatti on Sep 15, 2019, 9:41:04 AM
Hmm my current setup on PoB says: 995130 DPS and PoH life build from your link is 1056817 DPS Life 5444 and 8195 but trigger wand removes unnecessary button clicks and I tried to go PoH (got 6link) had about 7.6k life but less tankier then my wand+shield... not sure i'll switch to PoH until i get endgame gear or just stay wand+shield.

P.S Diadem went down in price so I might actually switch over (got PoH 6link and the flask) so should be better i think.
Last edited by AlextazY on Sep 15, 2019, 10:16:46 AM
What would be the best golem to use if I’m not using zombies and just focusing on specters, an animated guardian and a golem? The console version of the game can’t really handle hordes of minions.

Carrion golem seems like it more for a big group of minions.
"
Oldsterman wrote:
What would be the best golem to use if I’m not using zombies and just focusing on specters, an animated guardian and a golem? The console version of the game can’t really handle hordes of minions.

Carrion buffs phys damage so it's kinda useless... IMO go chaos golem for phys mitigation or fire golem for extra damage.If you cant handle many mobs you can try to get anima stone/or anoint amulet with golem commander for extra golem and use 2 of them like fire+chaos also more buffs for you with ascendancy
Last edited by AlextazY on Sep 15, 2019, 10:24:09 AM
Hi, how is the portability/efficiency to a tank juggernaut considering 50+ex budget ?
Kay, what do you thing about end game 2h version with +2 spell/+2 support staff instead of Pledge? It's easy 6 spectres, losing some dps with Empower of course, and no great Spell Echo, but other links benefits from +2 spell too (guardian/zombies/etc).
"
AlextazY wrote:
"
Oldsterman wrote:

Carrion buffs phys damage so it's kinda useless... IMO go chaos golem for phys mitigation or fire golem for extra damage.If you cant handle many mobs you can try to get anima stone/or anoint amulet with golem commander for extra golem and use 2 of them like fire+chaos also more buffs for you with ascendancy

What about the lightning golem? Wouldn’t that push the slave driver damage up?
"
HighOfffTums wrote:
I recently stumbled upon 6 exalts... lucky me

Can I dump my wand + shield... get a 6 link PoH... move spectres to PoH, and call it good?

Do I really need to rework the whole build, passives (I went Acrobatics route), amulet, etc..? Or is that stuff just icing on the cake?

**current gear**

Anyone know??
Last edited by HighOfffTums on Sep 15, 2019, 11:07:34 AM
Hey guys thanks for the guide and reply ! Just wanted to ask, what is the best way to craft the wand, to get + 1 minion level gems and increase damage ? Go with fossils or alteration + regal ? Maybe another way ? I find those two way only.
Thanks again for the good build :)
I beat shaper for the first time ever and all guardians and in total died 4 times :(
Spoiler
The path of building says I am at around 770k dps for reg mapping and around 500k for shaper ( but he still melts).
That's not counting the extra I get from the guardians support items.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Sep 15, 2019, 11:21:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info