Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Asag wrote:
Guys is the AOE from Plaguebringer really that good compared to Commander of Darkness? I see everyone switched to Plaguebringer but Im not sure, hard to pass 30% dmg and atk/cast speed.

you don't need to compare plaguebringer with commander of darkness because they don't really compete with each other. most people are dropping bone barrier for plaguebringer. already have enough active skills to be honest and i don't need to add another. between pots, phase run, convocation, brand, death mark, flame dash, it's just too much of a pain to add bone barrier in there as well
How would you advise I multimod this? I'm thinking Multimod, Minion % damage, Trigger Socketed Spells, so there's only 1 suffix slot left.

"
Pud1MxD wrote:
"
IdleAltruism wrote:
"
Pud1MxD wrote:
Is it worth spending 7ex+ on a bone helmet with +3 minion socketed gems or a +2 will do fine?

+2 is fine
Thanks! I want to upgrade something because my spectres keep dying on uber elder but I'm still figuring out!

I just use Elemental Army. Mine don't get close to dying against Uber. They're level 85.
Last edited by IdleAltruism on Sep 15, 2019, 4:51:19 PM
A bit confused about amulet choice with the PoH version of the build. Do we go for solstice or aul's? PoB and the post are conflicting on that.
Why do we use physical to lightning damage ? won't it prevent EE proc?
Sooooo... Every boss pretty much dead instantly. Red elder, Guardians, Shaper, nothing is a challenge anymore. Except for uber elder. In about 10-20 sec every single one of my spectres is dead. DPS is there, that for sure, first phase of elder cleared in 10 sec. Spectres lvl 84. Any advices?

Spoiler

"
old_nihilist wrote:
Why do we use physical to lightning damage ? won't it prevent EE proc?

No, because minions doesn't proc EE. It's just so minions could proc elemental army, that does -10% light res for enemies.
Last edited by Protainn on Sep 15, 2019, 5:14:10 PM
I just got into act 6 and am loving the specters! Can’t wait till I have 4 or 5 of them!

Any suggestion on how to find better gear? My resistances suck and my life total is lacking.
The suggested rares on the PS4 market are going for 4-15 CO so buying them will take some time...

Right now I’m relying on whatever rares I can find... it’s not easy.
yeah, finally found the next outdated build named 3.8 ;-)
Dear Kayella,

I saw comparison on YouTube it's looking nice. Like the way you took some effort. Lovely build copied what I could. Can't afford two tones boots or gloves but need some advice on movement you look dead fast I'm a wee bit slower. I took in chest raise zombies I might gonna need to swap it for chaos golem for Uber or is just do whatever you want with chest ? Using Vis Mortis from mom build. Sorry for broken English.

Regards,
Gidek
Last edited by GidekPL on Sep 16, 2019, 12:38:11 AM
Great build. Loving it so far.

Im unsure about the +1 curse on chest though in the advanced crafting section.

Im thinking about buying a +1 spectre chest but I'm not sure what to multimod on it. I had a curse in my cwdt setup but it didn't look like it was doing anything so I swapped some things around and got zombies back in the build as a meatshield.

Im thinking about getting an angry loop ring and putting a 5l zombies or something in there then I could have some gem slots open for change.

Is there anyone who could shed some light on how +1 curse could be effective?

Spoiler
My gear:

Last edited by De_Don on Sep 15, 2019, 6:21:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info