Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Not following your stuff, but I was wondering what helm enchant I should go for at this point, feel free to peek my profile.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
I decided i have enough of charity, but because i'm still undecided about 2h setup, and still trying to color my chest, i just temporaly tweaked the shield version of build with this:

Now i can have all 3 auras (Skitterbots, Temp Chain and Wrath, plus i still need Clarity, sadly), with -mana cost ring i have exactly the amount of mana i need for all spells (16 right now). It might not be better strictly POB/dps-wise (even if you dont usually have power charges on boss anyway), but it feels great so far, so i'll just give it a frew days try now... :-)

OK, i solved all mana problems with recrafting helmet with some more mana reserve... :)

Im enjoying the build. Started from day 1 and did uber elder in 2 days 15 hours on a leveling gear like tabula and trigger wand. Got lucky with some crafts and now im using better gear. I've done shaper/uber elder both 3 times with ease, every content the game offers is really easy.

Gear I use. I plan to get Clarity watcher's eye and Aul's ammy
Spoiler
So I updated the pob itself and loaded my character's passive tree, jewels, items and skills. Then under "manage spectres" I removed what it chose for me (I forgot what it was called but it wasn't slave drivers) then I chose slave drivers. That's all I need to do to show my dps? It also shows default attack and flame surge. To see what my SD's dps do, I choose the default attack? What does flame surge dps show? If someone who is more knowledgeable about the pob can tell me my dps for zombies and SD that'd be great. I see the numbers but I want to make sure its the right one. Also we look at "average damage" or "total dps" for the real dps numbers? Those numbers are for each minion?

TheChosenOne_
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Sep 15, 2019, 7:21:46 PM
I was just looking at poeninja to see what the pc prices are like... Holy hell we are screwed up on console. All the guides recommended leveling uniques are multiple chaos or even exalts for the shield. It’s rediculous!
PoB for Pledge/VMS version shows frenzy charges for minions ticked but I'm wondering how we're generating frenzy charges without Victario's Charity?

EDIT: Never mind, just realized the build now uses Poacher's Mark instead of Temp Chains.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Sep 15, 2019, 7:58:16 PM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
So I updated the pob itself and loaded my character's passive tree, jewels, items and skills. Then under "manage spectres" I removed what it chose for me (I forgot what it was called but it wasn't slave drivers) then I chose slave drivers. That's all I need to do to show my dps? It also shows default attack and flame surge. To see what my SD's dps do, I choose the default attack? What does flame surge dps show? If someone who is more knowledgeable about the pob can tell me my dps for zombies and SD that'd be great. I see the numbers but I want to make sure its the right one. Also we look at "average damage" or "total dps" for the real dps numbers? Those numbers are for each minion?

TheChosenOne_

They use the lightning form of flame surge so you need to choose flame surge and check the total dps number, that’s the dps PER spectre so you multiply it by the number of your spectres to get the final number.
"
wjxue1221 wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

TheChosenOne_

They use the lightning form of flame surge so you need to choose flame surge and check the total dps number, that’s the dps PER spectre so you multiply it by the number of your spectres to get the final number.

It's the number on the side number "minion", "average damage", etc. right? There are is also the "Calcs" section that show some numbers. But damn, I just times the total dps number by 4 and it came out to 3.4 million. That's decent? Also for zombies do they always use slam?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Sep 15, 2019, 8:14:25 PM
"
Oldsterman wrote:
I was just looking at poeninja to see what the pc prices are like... Holy hell we are screwed up on console. All the guides recommended leveling uniques are multiple chaos or even exalts for the shield. It’s rediculous!

Well yeah, there's more people playing on pc. But just focus getting the wraithlord helm and bones of ullr boots. That's all ive been using for like 5 days. Even with 4 links, my spectres were doing ok at yellow maps. Just swap till you get the currency for a better helm with minion dmg/life to make a cheap 6link. You can also use essences on crafting your armors and weapon. That's what i did with my rares and just used the crafting bench for getting additional resists.
Just a little reminder to everyone: dont buy a dex based chest with +1 spectre (unless you are using SGs), go for at least strength or even better int.

Even though the chest was cheap im already multiple ex in trying to color it and buying jewellers is horrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info