Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Pedro3051 wrote:
In regards to AG, wouldn't gloves with the Curse Enemies with a curse on hit be worth it?

Southbounds are already barely used and you can have 2 other curses if you so choose.

If you use them on AG remember to slot melee splash for him.
"
The PoBs linked here have spectres doing like 750k dps per and I'm only doing 230k, I figured it was either because I'm missing something for damage or because I fucked something up in PoB. I do think my gear is pretty decent, which is part of the problem because there's nothing obvious to replace and I'm a noob so I don't understand why there's such a DPS gap.

You want combustion for earth golem or AG or skeletons to place -19% fire resist debuff on mobs nad to ignite enemies as spectres use elemental focus.
Also you need gem with minions deal fire dmg to place ignite, you can swap elemental focus for controlled destruction for mapping, then even spectres can ignite.
For bosses i swapped your GMP with Controlled Destruction, and i assumed you got highest lvl spectres, you dps on shaper is atm 600k without combustion and with your gem levels.

Also why from dust? you dont need to summon as many skellies per cast, they dont doo dmg anyway, just meat shield or to place combustion debuff.
"
Pedro3051 wrote:
[
Your wand seems to be half end-game half not end-game, minion damage and as/cs but lacking the trigger mod.

I dont use trigger either, i use CS/AS on my wand
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255988

My build itself is based on this guide by AngryRoleplayer that uses both Spectres and Skeles (for bossing), tree and stuff like Rumi's is from that as well, slightly changed because I liked the double 50% auras. His PoB has 750k Spectres though.

Your right on the Anger part, DPS is actually 1% higher with Anger for me but it's not worth losing the Vaal Haste and general movespeed, definitely should change it.

Like one Veiled from unlocking Trigger, so I'm just waiting for that. Unset Ring for some Flash Dash QoL and improving my abyssal jewels definitely seem like steps I could take to improve damage. TY for the critique.
Guys, what best way trigger elemental equilibrium, selfcast brand?
"
n1quino wrote:
Guys, what best way trigger elemental equilibrium, selfcast brand?

Yes
"

Like one Veiled from unlocking Trigger, so I'm just waiting for that. Unset Ring for some Flash Dash QoL and improving my abyssal jewels definitely seem like steps I could take to improve damage. TY for the critique.

I can craft it for you if you want.
"
ashanae wrote:
"
Pedro3051 wrote:
In regards to AG, wouldn't gloves with the Curse Enemies with a curse on hit be worth it?

Southbounds are already barely used and you can have 2 other curses if you so choose.

If you use them on AG remember to slot melee splash for him.

Eh, not worth it tbh.

AG + ML + Emp + Comb are all links that isn't really worth replacing for MS.

You lose nothing on having curse on hit for AG, especially useful against single bosses but you're not really sacrificing anything for it.

That and I'm not going to risk have my AG be oneshot by a random Legion mob with their skills.
"
ashanae wrote:
"
b3nque wrote:
Could it just be that legion mobs are a bit overtuned in terms of the damage they deal? Just seen many other builds say that they feel squishy or get randomly one shot without rippy mods.

Wish I knew how to theorycraft as I'm really bad at PoE myself :(

Yeah , most likely, just look at streamers who plays HC, even with full defensive layers and flask they got one shotted.

I got 0 problems on bosses, guardians, shaper, elder, no problems in incursions even on T16 with 70% monster life( no ue yet because my map drops s...s) only problem for me is Legion.

They're overtuned.

I think no one notices because they only look at the map mods and don't mouseover the monsters, but they have their mods and they can buff their buddies too.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
I did Kayella, they got auras very good visible i got flashback from betrayal where they buffead each other ( rare monsters ) also i'm mouse over a lot on mobs, old habits from old poe days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info