Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Pedro3051 wrote:
"
ashanae wrote:
"
Pedro3051 wrote:
[
Your wand seems to be half end-game half not end-game, minion damage and as/cs but lacking the trigger mod.

I dont use trigger either, i use CS/AS on my wand

You can use both though?

Magic wand with Minion damage, craft Minion AS/CS, craft Trigger and craft %Phys damage for the Blind on hit and you're good to go.

No point in getting a half-wand when your end-game wand is a trigger with damage, AS/CS and blind on hit either way, at least for me.

I want summon my skellies manually, as my stone golem die often on legion or bosses then i'm left without combustion, so i can use skellies to do it, with fast casting it pretty fast to have 4 or 5 up.
I used trigger before but dont suit my playstyle.
Last edited by ashanae on Jun 17, 2019, 1:33:38 PM
"
ashanae wrote:
"
Pedro3051 wrote:

I dont use trigger either, i use CS/AS on my wand

You can use both though?

Magic wand with Minion damage, craft Minion AS/CS, craft Trigger and craft %Phys damage for the Blind on hit and you're good to go.

No point in getting a half-wand when your end-game wand is a trigger with damage, AS/CS and blind on hit either way, at least for me.

I want summon my skellies manually, as my stone golem die often on legion or bosses then i'm left without combustion, so i can use skellies to do it, with fast casting it pretty fast to have 4 or 5 up.
I used trigger before but dont suit my playstyle.[/quote]

That's fair, but you'll still want Chance to Blind on Hit as it has good synergy with Storm Brand no?

Either way by default I'll always assume a trigger + CS + Blind to be the best end-game weapon for a summoner for the sheer usability it has, so meh.
"
kayella wrote:
"
Pedro3051 wrote:
craft %Phys damage for the Blind on hit and you're good to go.

Don't do this.

We did some testing last league (and some digging). The blind only works when you shoot the wand with default attack. It doesn't act like a blind support gem, despite its description.

Just GGG with their usual clarity, nothing to see here folks. :^)

Oh well, one less mod to grind in betrayal I guess. Thanks for letting me know though.
"
Pedro3051 wrote:

That's fair, but you'll still want Chance to Blind on Hit as it has good synergy with Storm Brand no?

Either way by default I'll always assume a trigger + CS + Blind to be the best end-game weapon for a summoner for the sheer usability it has, so meh.

IU'm using blind on hit linked to SB, and planning to get gloves with global chance to blind, which are better because apply to minions too.
"
ashanae wrote:
"
Pedro3051 wrote:

IU'm using blind on hit linked to SB, and planning to get gloves with global chance to blind, which are better because apply to minions too.

They do?

That sounds very sketchy given that modifiers never apply to minions unless specifically stated so, I'd need another source for that.

Given that my gloves tend to always be the cheapest armor piece, if global chance to hit applied to minions it might make me invest a bit more on it.

In regards to Blind linked to SB, I'd much rather have a dual curse setup with a third one from AG for single target tbh.

Something like Projectile Weakness, Flammability and Ele Weakness.
Last edited by Pedro3051 on Jun 17, 2019, 2:39:55 PM
What about the spiders / Enhanced Vaal Fallen guide ?

Is the update scheduled for the 15th, already done?

I see some outdated information in the advanced and miscellaneous sections but I'm not finding comparisons between spectres damage or the guide to spiders and i don't know what should i wait for, or even if i should been waiting for something.

I'm currently waiting for new information to switch my gear, can we get an answer about what updates we will get so we can planning our characters ?
Hi, I got this chest to multicraft but i'm not sure what to do.

Maximum life
Additional curse
Strength
?

I have 1 suffix left and I don't need any resistances.
"
Pedro3051 wrote:

In regards to Blind linked to SB, I'd much rather have a dual curse setup with a third one from AG for single target tbh.

Something like Projectile Weakness, Flammability and Ele Weakness.

I would rather use defensive curse tbh IF i would use 2 or more, i dont need more dps atm, got over 1 mil/spectre atm in pob, thats more than enough to kill all bosses, i did UE in flashback with a lot less ( SSF btw )
What's the best corrupt to get on jewels? Already got Corrupted blood one that way i can have more flexibility on flask mods,what other corrupt you guys would recommend?
"
ashanae wrote:
You want combustion for earth golem or AG or skeletons to place -19% fire resist debuff on mobs nad to ignite enemies as spectres use elemental focus.
Also you need gem with minions deal fire dmg to place ignite, you can swap elemental focus for controlled destruction for mapping, then even spectres can ignite.
For bosses i swapped your GMP with Controlled Destruction, and i assumed you got highest lvl spectres, you dps on shaper is atm 600k without combustion and with your gem levels.

Also why from dust? you dont need to summon as many skellies per cast, they dont doo dmg anyway, just meat shield or to place combustion debuff.

600k per spectre or 600k total? I have been thinking about switching from Roleplayer's guide to this one, try out the combustion stuff. At the end of the day,would you say it's mostly just gem levels, some abyss jewels and maybe combustion that I'm missing?

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by MasterLuminosity on Jun 17, 2019, 4:12:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info