Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

So what spectres best for maps now? And if solar guards what 5l best?
It works with Flame Golems. Should work with specs.

Also, to everyone who is feeling squishy (I've seen quite a few complaints as I've entered and read this thread), it's because this build is pretty terrible. It has little in terms of defense. Dodge is 50/40, 2% pdr (more with ic but barely enough, and then some life regen. Just pumping damage and hoping for the best, even with fucking jewels. I've been killing the top bosses since open beta (from dominoes to Shaper and Elder) with summoner. The best things to happen to summoners were all the defensive options we were given. Basalt flasks, steelskin/molten shell, flesh and stone, all of the on hit/on spell abyss jewels (should have one of each effect on the tree), PDR from zombies, increased effect of temp chains on bosses, and curse gloves. Any idiot can pump damage and get those big deeps. The point of summoners is that we have mobile non-interactive damage dealers. I can get like half of the DPS of this build (2mil or so) with mine. However, I never die and have defenses that far surpass this crap. This league I went with Doedre's Skin. Lost 1 spectre but I'm killing it with 6 curses and MoM.
Yeah i was playng flashback without necro aegis on my spectres, tho that was before FEs nerf + in legion all league content is timed and if you want rewards you need dps, we also lost good chunk of hp pool with abbys jewels nerf.

I admire you can fit steelskin and molten shell as self cast i already miss like 2 additional buttons will need 2 more for that.

I run with necro and i still baerly die, all depends too how much are youf amiliar with game mechanics and defensive systems ( aka flask management ect )
I can't get my character to show up in pob, I changed my privacy settings and have been typing in the poesessid, any tips?
"
Sher101 wrote:
It works with Flame Golems. Should work with specs.

Also, to everyone who is feeling squishy (I've seen quite a few complaints as I've entered and read this thread), it's because this build is pretty terrible. It has little in terms of defense. Dodge is 50/40, 2% pdr (more with ic but barely enough, and then some life regen. Just pumping damage and hoping for the best, even with fucking jewels. I've been killing the top bosses since open beta (from dominoes to Shaper and Elder) with summoner. The best things to happen to summoners were all the defensive options we were given. Basalt flasks, steelskin/molten shell, flesh and stone, all of the on hit/on spell abyss jewels (should have one of each effect on the tree), PDR from zombies, increased effect of temp chains on bosses, and curse gloves. Any idiot can pump damage and get those big deeps. The point of summoners is that we have mobile non-interactive damage dealers. I can get like half of the DPS of this build (2mil or so) with mine. However, I never die and have defenses that far surpass this crap. This league I went with Doedre's Skin. Lost 1 spectre but I'm killing it with 6 curses and MoM.

probably the best options are two

going mind over matter without auras except for a level 1 clarity, and taking the mana nodes for a bigger ehp pool, plus mistress of sacrifice instead of puppet master and getting block with offering and advancing fortress (even if nerfed, still a good defense)

or, go hybrid with energy shield and life, taking the wicked ward as well, having like 5k life and 4k es.

both options take a different path though, and exclude the dodge nodes
Hybrid version looks very interesting, will need totally diff gear for that tho,
with my current gear i can go 5k hp and 2k es
Last edited by ashanae on Jun 16, 2019, 5:27:30 PM
if you go hybrid you should take mistress of sacrifice and go CWDT+ unearth+GMP+ spirit offering

worked really well in the SSF HC flashback
"
CoolColJ wrote:
if you go hybrid you should take mistress of sacrifice and go CWDT+ unearth+GMP+ spirit offering

worked really well in the SSF HC flashback

I loose my CWDT Steelskin then, i'm already short on links
Is 6L Vis Mortis worth 6exalt? Would it be better to try and make a +1 specter chest with +1 curses? What second curse would be used?
"
gromkins wrote:
What second curse would be used?

Depends what you want, more dps, elemental weakness or flammability depnds on spectres you use, or more defensive enfeeble or temporal chains.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info