Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Whats the breakpoint for me to change my spectres to a 7link helmet instead of using diadem? can I even easily swap it? Would I need to change some passives?

Im doing every content but I can improve a bunch of stuff but its minmax already, hoarding those exs
Last edited by Trakys on Aug 29, 2021, 10:40:50 PM
"
elaineong613 wrote:
Hi Kay and everyone here!

I'm very confused about why my spectres (Syndicate Operative) are dying so often.
I have the gem 21/20 and PoB shows they have 32k HP, but my 33k HP AG hasn't died so far.
Is anyone experiencing this too or am I the only one here?

Thank you!

Fortress Covenant, quickening covenant jewels, commander of darkness ascendancy point, (anomalous) bone offering on trigger wand helps with minion survival. If they are still dying it's probably map mods.

I have questions about HoP spider build. Is it considered an upgrade to spectres? bossing clearing survival etc. Currently only mod with problems are elemental reflect for spectres. What are the mods to watch out for HoP?
Hi all. I started a spectre necro in ssf expedition and could craft Kingmaker for my animate guardian. I don't think I'll be able to get the Stitched demon mask so I'm wondering what would be the best alternate helmet option for the AG. Txs for suggestions.
Last edited by yangounet on Aug 31, 2021, 5:02:55 AM
Hi everyone, I have some survivability issues on the pure spectres build. Can someone suggest how to improve survival? I'm tired of one shots on white t16 maps =\
Hello Kay, new-ish player here, but I'd like to give some feedback.

The Spectres+Spiders build feels far superior to the Heralds+Spiders. I have been playing Arakaali's fang all league, and didn't notice that you remade the build until earlier today. I made the swap over with a few gear choice changes, namely taking off my +1 spectre chest armor and +2 spectre level boots out for The Coming Calamity and +2 Socketed Minion Gems boots, plus the inferior 8 second trigger cast Convoking Wand to the 4sec trigger sceptre from the older build.

Right off the bat, this new build loses about 20% of its effective HP. I was over 5000 base hp prior to switching, and now I am down around 4500. The Coming Calamity is a dead slot, and I am not terribly convinced that the +2 levels on Herald is worth making yourself an even bigger glass cannon.

Losing Bone Offering really hurts. Losing 17% chance to block and the large life-on-block even further exacerbates your boss survivability issues, and I am getting 1-shot left and right in T16s. The 8 second trigger is driving me crazy also, I may go back to Fang+Sceptre rather than the Replica Victario's Charity, even though I do enjoy the Frenzy charges on spiders.

I made a few modifications:

* I went back to Operatives with Anomalous Vicious Projectiles and also went back to the minion Chaos damage Abyss jewel to trigger spiders on spectre kills.

* Losing Convocation is slowing down the map clear speed. I switched to a Talisman with a socket, though I haven't invested the 20-25ex for Aul's Uprising yet for the free Hatred aura, so it's hard to compare directly. I don't feel like Divine Ire is a super necessary part of the build. You have us swapping out our Arakaali's fang during boss fights for the 2x Convoking Wands setup anyway, so what is the Writhing Jar+Divine Ire really doing for us here, assuming you use Operatives+Anomolous Vicious Projectiles plus chaos damage jewel to trigger spiders. You could probably drop Divine Ire straight off and just swap back to Convocation in your Socketed Ring.

I would also like to say that I don't really follow your logic on the cost of this build - either suggesting a double influenced amulet (minimum 4-5ex, much much higher for comparable stats to the Spectres+Spiders amulet) or a 20-25ex Aul's Uprising. Since you can easily access +1 maximum spectres chest pieces, and have been able to for 2-3 weeks now, the reason for moving away from the other build eludes me. There are 6L +1 max spectre armors up with very decent stats for 3-4ex, which is already less than you're spending on just your amulet.

I really love your builds, but I feel like this is build is a far inferior mapper. I'll give it some more time to judge on the boss killing potential of the Heralds but right now I feel like losing my AG with Kingmaker aura so that I can move my spectres out to my boots, and socket in a Herald, is really not living up to the previous build.
"
Valientice wrote:
"
elaineong613 wrote:

I'm very confused about why my spectres (Syndicate Operative) are dying so often.
I have the gem 21/20 and PoB shows they have 32k HP, but my 33k HP AG hasn't died so far.

Thank you!

Fortress Covenant, quickening covenant jewels, commander of darkness ascendancy point, (anomalous) bone offering on trigger wand helps with minion survival. If they are still dying it's probably map mods.

I have questions about HoP spider build. Is it considered an upgrade to spectres? bossing clearing survival etc. Currently only mod with problems are elemental reflect for spectres. What are the mods to watch out for HoP?

Where do you put on the tree the Fortress Covenant and Quickening Covenet Jewels?
@frankiedux
replace your oblivion curio and luminous desire with the 2 covenant jewels. it's shown in the guide. u only need 1 surging vitality and 1 enduring composure at bottom left cluster slot since kay updated the guide. download path of building and import the paste bin code and you can see everything from jewel slots to gear to stats.
"
frankiedux wrote:
"
Valientice wrote:
"
elaineong613 wrote:

Thank you!

Where do you put on the tree the Fortress Covenant and Quickening Covenet Jewels?

Kay suggested in the build guide that you can put in one your of cluster jewel set-up so you can ignore the drawback of the jewels.
Last edited by elaineong613 on Sep 1, 2021, 2:10:15 PM
I farmed up some currency but at this point I couldn't kill Sirus (3 or 4 awakening) so I'd love to upgrade to get more damage and survivability (currently PoB showing around 300k DPS for caster skeletons and I have 6.2k life - if I get hit by anything strong I die).
If anyone would be willing to take a look at my character and help with some suggestions on items I'd even pay for the service.
"
Ropa23 wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
Is there any good way to deal with elemental reflect maps, or just avoid?

I have one Feasting Fiends (0.4% leech) and for large crowds it's not enough - my SOs die pretty fast.

Or maybe raise their cold res somehow?

Sibyls Lament and pantheon is another option for reflect maps

I've simply been taking out my gloves on these maps so I'm back to physical again. I guess you could get 4 white socket Triad Grips instead to switch to for these ele reflect maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info