Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Someone can explain me where can i find baranite preachers?
"
Timetrolled wrote:
Someone can explain me where can i find baranite preachers?

Channel 6666 you can ask for specters in game someone will have and get you set....
They come from Baranite influenced maps..
Last edited by Taurynn on Aug 24, 2021, 4:52:49 PM
"
Giammafix wrote:
Hello guys, I have this Elegant Hubris jewel with double Slum Lord nodes. The points circled in red are the ones that are being changed. It would cost a total of 4 points to get 160% increased minion damage, and I would have to respec the current points since all the other nodes are trash or not worth taking. Checking in pob, that would be a massive dps improvement (from 314k each to 366k each), I would have to fix my intelligence and most important I would lose around 300 life even respeccing points (from 4929 to 4614). Do you think it is worth using?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/FJF7SJHF

Sounds interesting. 4614 life at what level are you? I am 93 and have almost 6000 (5984, I think). If you can make it happen without too much effort its worth trying at least. I personally am not familiar with this gem.
"
Taurynn wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
Hello guys, I have this Elegant Hubris jewel with double Slum Lord nodes. The points circled in red are the ones that are being changed. It would cost a total of 4 points to get 160% increased minion damage, and I would have to respec the current points since all the other nodes are trash or not worth taking. Checking in pob, that would be a massive dps improvement (from 314k each to 366k each), I would have to fix my intelligence and most important I would lose around 300 life even respeccing points (from 4929 to 4614). Do you think it is worth using?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/FJF7SJHF

Sounds interesting. 4614 life at what level are you? I am 93 and have almost 6000 (5984, I think). If you can make it happen without too much effort its worth trying at least. I personally am not familiar with this gem.

I'm at level 94 at the moment. Probably can hit 5k with better rings and chest life enchant, other than belt quality
Where do i put the following Jewels?

1x Small: Fortress Covenant
1x Small: Quickening Covenant
1x Small: Surging Vitality
1x Small: Enduring Composure

in the pob its all Small Surging Vitality clusters
does full spectre build need +minions have +250 accuracy rating (eye jewel) ?
or spectre already enough accuracy with full spectre build ?
please someone help me , because im still new player >_<
Minimum currency needed for the SRS bomber build to do Sirus A8/Maven?
I am running Spectre build but i dont know how to get more dmg , atm i have 98k according to PoB .

What should i upgrade next ? (working atm on helm enchant / better wand )
Last edited by xesoarece on Aug 26, 2021, 10:35:06 AM
Playing Skeleton Mages this is my current setup

6L Skeletons
6L Spectres (Currently Cabbies but may change)

Anyone able to recommend any changes?
Can someone explain how to craft 6 link chest with +1 raise spectre like in Kay's pure specters guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info