Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Grondard wrote:
Can someone explain how to craft 6 link chest with +1 raise spectre like in Kay's pure specters guide?

Only way is to find one with +1 to spectres in Delves, look for them at the minion nodes. Then use Orb of Jeweler for 6 sockets, and then Orb of Fusing for 6 link. Be prepared to spend the same value of fusings (or more if you are unlucky), as the 6l chest cost to buy from others (3ex or more):)
Last edited by Skelletkontrollant on Aug 26, 2021, 1:37:39 PM
Anyone able to take a look at my build in my profile and give me some advice? I've invested a decent amount into the build. I'm up to 14-16 maps but I feel like I'm getting wrecked. 6.7k health, with Bone Barrier, Bone Offering, Tempest Shield, Rumi's Concoction, etc. Right now I'm about half way between switching from the starter minion build and the pure spectres build. I am hoping getting Immortal Call into my build will help a bit. Running into issues balancing resistances though as I try and sneak in Triad Grip and Diadem. I'm also wondering about getting rid of Bone Barrier for Commander of Darkness for the Pure Spectre build, as I feel that will hurt survivability even more. Could it be this league is just super hard like folks were saying? (I haven't played in like a year). Regardless, I'm having fun with the build and I really appreciate Kay putting out such a good guide that walks you through all the different steps.
Iam playing this build and got myself a wand which triggers a socketed spell, i put like the guide a desecrate and a flesh offering in it but for some reason i dont see my flesh offering getting casted. am i doing something wrong?

i also use a brand which should activate flesh offering right?
Is there any good way to deal with elemental reflect maps, or just avoid?

I have one Feasting Fiends (0.4% leech) and for large crowds it's not enough - my SOs die pretty fast.

Or maybe raise their cold res somehow?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:

I have one Feasting Fiends (0.4% leech) and for large crowds it's not enough - my SOs die pretty fast.

I would just use a sextant to get the mod that stops reflect from hurting you
"
Jadran wrote:

Sibyls Lament and pantheon is another option for reflect maps
"
frankiedux wrote:
Where do i put the following Jewels?

1x Small: Fortress Covenant
1x Small: Quickening Covenant
1x Small: Surging Vitality
1x Small: Enduring Composure

in the pob its all Small Surging Vitality clusters

Some help would be apreciated, Thanks
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Playing Skeleton Mages this is my current setup

6L Skeletons
6L Spectres (Currently Cabbies but may change)

Anyone able to recommend any changes?

Ele weakness on hit rings, you can have a better mapping gem setup (see Kay's section). If you want fun, replace gloves with Breathstealer or NullandVoids. Should probably replace Hatred with Zealotry. Not sure about Carrions either.
Last edited by illmtk on Aug 27, 2021, 5:03:54 PM
Should I switch out Controlled Destruction on my skeleton mages if I’m using Zealotry and a Host Chieftain?
Hi Kay and everyone here!

I'm very confused about why my spectres (Syndicate Operative) are dying so often.
I have the gem 21/20 and PoB shows they have 32k HP, but my 33k HP AG hasn't died so far.
Is anyone experiencing this too or am I the only one here?

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info