Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

sorry, did not see the information when will there be updated spider guides?
"
Chemists Quicksilver of Warding w/used when charges reach full
Experimenter's Granite of Heat w/used when you become chilled
Avenger's Jade of Curing w/used when you become poisoned
Catalysed Divine of Warding
Seething Divine of Staunching

debating replacing a flask with one for burning and/or rumi's

Yeah I just got a rumi's and a blood of the kauri and its tempting to try to squeeze both in, just not too sure how yet.
Last edited by jaffyjaffy on Jul 30, 2021, 9:44:57 AM
so I'm still leveling... but my skellies aren't doing damage to the expedition monsters. What gives?
"
jaffyjaffy wrote:
"
Chemists Quicksilver of Warding w/used when charges reach full
Experimenter's Granite of Heat w/used when you become chilled
Avenger's Jade of Curing w/used when you become poisoned
Catalysed Divine of Warding
Seething Divine of Staunching

debating replacing a flask with one for burning and/or rumi's

Yeah I just got a rumi's and a blood of the kauri and its tempting to try to squeeze both in, just not too sure how yet.

I was thinking about using AG with Sin Eater to "negate" elemental ailments and then I'd have to only cover Blood and Poison with flasks leaving me 3 spots for unique ones.
Hi Kay,

I was following your guide and got to level 12, then I saw this new gem in the shop "Absolution". I replaced Holy Totem with that gem and it felt good. Would you please share your thought on that new gem?
I hope I haven't missed the explanation in the guide itself, but why are we not annointing Ravenous Horde for the Pure Spectres build? Is RH simply not strong enough to justify the points spent to path up to Death Attunement?
Hi all, hi Kay,

I'm trying SRS bomber build, but I've got a problem with Earendil's Embrace. It seems like skeletons don't lose HP and, as a result, don't explode from Minion instability, don't have Avatar of Fire, while Skeleton's hits cover enemies in Ash. Skeleton gem was linked with Minion Life and Meat Shield support, then I tried without any support gems.

I found similar topics on the forum, but without solving this problem. Any suggestions about it?
I have question: what variation of build is has more dmg vs bosses? i want to try bosskiller build and cant dicide=(
"
I hope I haven't missed the explanation in the guide itself, but why are we not annointing Ravenous Horde for the Pure Spectres build? Is RH simply not strong enough to justify the points spent to path up to Death Attunement?

imho: depends on the playstyle. If you lack damage i would annoint it on the amulet an just miss out on maybe life nodes to keep death attunement, but damage should not be a problem.
Last edited by Singulare on Jul 30, 2021, 5:07:22 PM
I would be very happy if someone shared Syndicate Operative Spectre with me.

IGN : furky_necro_expedition

Edit : Got one, thanks!
Last edited by Ens1ferum on Jul 30, 2021, 6:23:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info