Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Get_Real wrote:
Hi all,

thanks for the guide.
I do have one question.

I actually play the Dead Reckoning Skele Mages.
Unfortunately i dont have an up2date and good guide for it. most of the youtube-Videos are very different to each other so im quite unsure.

So I tried to give Frost Auto_Scout Spectres a chance.

While testing it very short... i felt that the Skele-Mages are WAY better in dmg and Clearspeed.

Hope to get a proper answer and sorry for this noobish question... :)

BR

You didn't ask a question..
Last edited by kevinenguillo on Jul 29, 2021, 6:01:20 PM
Hi,

All that are lacking dmg should consider to switch to SO spectres. I had trouble in t14+ until i switched. And i have really medicore gear spectre gen is lvl 25 atm.
Bosses and hard rares might take a Time but more like 10s Not minutes.
Last edited by Xentos78 on Jul 29, 2021, 6:02:13 PM
Hm sorry!
My question is:
Why are Spectres Frost-AutoScout superior compared to Skele-Mages?
Why are they better?

As I said my experience is quite the opposite, i have way better sessions with Skele-Mages but its hard to find up2date guides for it...
Delete
Last edited by ElPantera32 on Jan 9, 2023, 6:26:15 PM
Are any of the new minions any good?

Like Order Ostiary
Hi. 2 days ago in the build, it was shown in detail what to use the cluster of gems - in the section on improving the build for spectra, now it is not there - can it be returned?
Hi Kay, very nice build guide. It's my first time playing summoner build this league. The progress is great so far even with all the nerf. But I don't know what kind of build should my AG run on. I am currently using a very budget setup with dying breath. May I know your current setup?
"
Xentos78 wrote:
Hi,

All that are lacking dmg should consider to switch to SO spectres. I had trouble in t14+ until i switched. And i have really medicore gear spectre gen is lvl 25 atm.
Bosses and hard rares might take a Time but more like 10s Not minutes.

Switched also from FAS to SO and it feels "cleaner" as the dagger projectiles seem to travel further and the SO attack nearly double as fast as the FAS. Also lab helmets for spectres damage are relatively cheap for starting helmets (without minion levels just life and resist)
Last edited by Singulare on Jul 30, 2021, 5:56:40 AM
What kind of flasks is everyone running with the flask changes?
"
jaffyjaffy wrote:
What kind of flasks is everyone running with the flask changes?

Chemists Quicksilver of Warding w/used when charges reach full
Experimenter's Granite of Heat w/used when you become chilled
Avenger's Jade of Curing w/used when you become poisoned
Catalysed Divine of Warding
Seething Divine of Staunching

debating replacing a flask with one for burning and/or rumi's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info