Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Soltes wrote:
Hi everyone !
Loving the build and finally started maps despite my really little play time.
I see the recommended spectres but they need special things to be obtained (Baran's maps, Syndicate hideout, etc...)

Any tips on which spectres to take to begin maps ?

Thanks !

i started maps with the frost auto sentries and still use them (currently at tier 14 maps)
although they only feel good with GMP which i only added later because of too little dex for it (and ended up taking a +30 dex passive tree point)
Last edited by Singulare on Jul 29, 2021, 7:42:20 AM
"
Singulare wrote:
"
Soltes wrote:
Hi everyone !
I see the recommended spectres but they need special things to be obtained (Baran's maps, Syndicate hideout, etc...)

Thanks !

i started maps with the frost auto sentries and still use them (currently at tier 14 maps)
although they only feel good with GMP which i only added later because of too little dex for it (and ended up taking a +30 dex passive tree point)

That sounds nice but on PoeDB I don't see where I can find it, it just seems to be Heist monster but nothing more detailed... Any idea how I can see ?
"
MrNonamer wrote:
Hi Kay, thanks for your build!

I am at endgame gates currently (T16 maps, AL5 etc.), and while mapping and clear are surprisingly good, I am having HUGE problems with boss dps at engdame encounters:

- I did white the Forgotten invitation (Distant memories bosses) and it took me so long to kill them, maybe 5-6 minutes or so
- I tried rare the Formed invitation with 35% boss hp (Mino, Hydra etc) and failed, because their health bar was almost not moving, and my zombies kept dieing

I have some decent gear (+1/+1 wand, +1 amulet, four lvl 25 SO spectres, lvl 21 Vaal skeletos gem etc), so have no idea what to do now... Maybe someone could help?

My pob: https://pastebin.com/euXcuY4m

Hi MrNonamer

i had a look at your char and gems
gear look nice but i was wondering why you use spellecho ?
if you using SO its a waste

Last edited by syquest on Jul 29, 2021, 7:59:32 AM
"
syquest wrote:
"
MrNonamer wrote:

I am at endgame gates currently (T16 maps, AL5 etc.), and while mapping and clear are surprisingly good, I am having HUGE problems with boss dps at engdame encounters:

- I did white the Forgotten invitation (Distant memories bosses) and it took me so long to kill them, maybe 5-6 minutes or so
- I tried rare the Formed invitation with 35% boss hp (Mino, Hydra etc) and failed, because their health bar was almost not moving, and my zombies kept dieing

I have some decent gear (+1/+1 wand, +1 amulet, four lvl 25 SO spectres, lvl 21 Vaal skeletos gem etc), so have no idea what to do now... Maybe someone could help?

Hi MrNonamer

Oh, I thought Spell Echo is used with all spectres. Thanks! Changed it to Added Cold Damage, which PoB shows as +34% dps increase, appreciate it
"
MrNonamer wrote:
"
syquest wrote:
"
MrNonamer wrote:

Hi MrNonamer

Oh, I thought Spell Echo is used with all spectres. Thanks! Changed it to Added Cold Damage, which PoB shows as +34% dps increase, appreciate it

a better option would be Vicious Projectiles Support or Hypothermia Support
"
Soltes wrote:
"
Singulare wrote:
"
Soltes wrote:
Hi everyone !

Thanks !

That sounds nice but on PoeDB I don't see where I can find it, it just seems to be Heist monster but nothing more detailed... Any idea how I can see ?

It's described in section 5 of the second post where all recommended Spectres are mentioned and where to find them. For FAS its repository and Tunnel Heists.
Last edited by Singulare on Jul 29, 2021, 8:35:51 AM
"
MrNonamer wrote:

Ghoul Knot ring has "adds 1 to 2 cold damage" this is activating your EE giving mobs +25% cold resist.

Last edited by Gykki on Jul 29, 2021, 11:24:04 AM
"
Gykki wrote:
"
MrNonamer wrote:

Ghoul Knot ring has "adds 1 to 2 cold damage" this is activating your EE giving mobs +25% cold resist.

But the mod is 'adds cold damage to attachs', and I do not attack
You attack with Armageddon brand for the Hextouch/frostbite & activating EE for fire and cold from the added cold 1-2. Might have that wrong with attacks/spells, just following the rule never use "added cold".

Last edited by Gykki on Jul 29, 2021, 12:34:10 PM
Sorry for the total noob question, even though I've been playing for several years now...

With the Spectre gem in the 6-link, will the +1 to minion gems in the Convoking Wand affect the spectre gem even though it's not socketed in the wand?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info