Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I'm currently doing minion army build (act 10), but I will probably transition into pure spectres once I have enough currency.

My question is, should I really go for Bone Barrier? Commander of Darkness also looks juicy ngl
"
Sadisticmgt wrote:

Ah, if Triad Grip is necessary, I am also SSF. No way that's going to happen. Thanks for the info.

Well I dont remember it as really rare, I find it pretty much everytime and its also a 1c unique so eventually you get it. I just think cold convert is the best but they could also work in full phyis with pride, impale etc like carrion golem etc. The base build which Kay provides is really flexible. Syndicate Operative should be still the best mapping spectre and they arent even that bad for bossing.

"
Roudin wrote:
Am I doing something wrong? I have EE and armageddon brand with hextouch and frostbite and I often see enemies that are vulnerable to lightning and resisted to cold. I'm using it all the time.

You have added Cold damge to spell on your wand so it screws the EE.
Last edited by konean on Jul 28, 2021, 4:43:24 PM
Yea, triad grip is not a rare unique at all and you can play the minion army build until one drops. Of course you could be insanely unlucky but I can’t remember actually BUYING a pair ever as by the time I have the currency to get a decent helmet several have dropped.

Now getting that helmet is a different thing, technically you can craft it but that might suck in SSF far worse than triads.
Does anyone check how Vorana's March works with raised Arbalists specters?

It may be an option, if modifiers works on summoned specters. Cuz you may get 8-9 linked specters with good helmet.
Is the quest Fairgraves important i have it bugged and i cant finish it
Anyone around that can hook me up with SO Specters?
"
jaysinOP wrote:
Anyone around that can hook me up with SO Specters?

Go on global 6666 and ask for some help. It's the Summoner Channel :-)

I would help you out but i just reached act 6 kek
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Hi Kay, thanks for your build!

I am at endgame gates currently (T16 maps, AL5 etc.), and while mapping and clear are surprisingly good, I am having HUGE problems with boss dps at engdame encounters:

- I did white the Forgotten invitation (Distant memories bosses) and it took me so long to kill them, maybe 5-6 minutes or so
- I tried rare the Formed invitation with 35% boss hp (Mino, Hydra etc) and failed, because their health bar was almost not moving, and my zombies kept dieing

I have some decent gear (+1/+1 wand, +1 amulet, four lvl 25 SO spectres, lvl 21 Vaal skeletos gem etc), so have no idea what to do now... Maybe someone could help?

My pob: https://pastebin.com/euXcuY4m
Last edited by MrNonamer on Jul 29, 2021, 5:59:54 AM
LOL, I can`t run Atziri`s :D my specres die))
Hi everyone !
Loving the build and finally started maps despite my really little play time.
I see the recommended spectres but they need special things to be obtained (Baran's maps, Syndicate hideout, etc...)

Any tips on which spectres to take to begin maps ?

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info