👻3.14👻 Kay's Summoner // Spectres👻Spiders🕷️SRS💥Herald of Purity✝️

I dont have damage. Help me please.
В ожидании аукциона.
Thinking of switching necro. Are any of these builds great for super end game? The feared, a9 sir? T16 ultimatums? My budget is about 55ex
Would it be worth it switching Convoking Wand to Midnight Bargain for that juicy +1 Spectre?

Thank you for your guides :)
"
destle wrote:
I dont have damage. Help me please.

You have a really weird gem setup and many of them are low level and/or dont have quality. If after fixing those you are not happy with the damage you could work towards switching to Pure Spectre or some of the other build variants. And please fix your flasks!
Last edited by Buggez on May 9, 2021, 12:46:44 PM
Frost auto scout or Syndicate operatives?
"
osiykm wrote:
Frost auto scout or Syndicate operatives?

With the right setup SO wins hands down but you 100% need the 4green triad grip setup for cold conversion or they will not feel good at all.

So if you are just starting out stick to FOS until you can make the full switch.
can someone help me with what i should upgrade for my build next?

save up for the large cluster jewel for 2 ex?

or craft the +2 wand?

i have 1ex 30c currently and alot of small currency
Last edited by Toochilled on May 9, 2021, 5:51:46 PM
"
Toochilled wrote:
can someone help me with what i should upgrade for my build next?

save up for the large cluster jewel for 2 ex?

or craft the +2 wand?

i have 1ex 30c currently and alot of small currency

If you wanna go for the Pure spectre build, if I were you I would probably sell the awakened gem you have and work on getting 4 spectres. Easiest way probably being a decent +1 wand and +1 boots with an open prefix to craft life or move speed to save quite a bit of currency. Then slowly work your way towards pure spectre before fully committing to it. Happens a lot when people switch to it too soon and lack either damage or survival, sometimes both too.
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
Pegstorms wrote:
Really enjoying this Minion Bomber build.
Not understanding why Flammability can't be used in the Profane Proxy Unset Ring. I have put flame dash in there, and that works ok.

I wonder what I am doing wrong this time!

You put flamability in the ring to make your skitterbots apply it automatically. It will not be manually castable once in the ring.

Thank you so much!!! will do that now!
Hey guys!

I'm sorry if this mentioned above.
I'm playing SSF and I really dislike having to summon skeletons so often. Is there an alternative to this? Maybe Animate Guardian?

Please help :)

/Noradrena

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info