Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Frost auto scout or Syndicate operatives?
"
osiykm wrote:
Frost auto scout or Syndicate operatives?

With the right setup SO wins hands down but you 100% need the 4green triad grip setup for cold conversion or they will not feel good at all.

So if you are just starting out stick to FOS until you can make the full switch.
can someone help me with what i should upgrade for my build next?

save up for the large cluster jewel for 2 ex?

or craft the +2 wand?

i have 1ex 30c currently and alot of small currency
Last edited by Toochilled on May 9, 2021, 5:51:46 PM
"
Toochilled wrote:
can someone help me with what i should upgrade for my build next?

save up for the large cluster jewel for 2 ex?

or craft the +2 wand?

i have 1ex 30c currently and alot of small currency

If you wanna go for the Pure spectre build, if I were you I would probably sell the awakened gem you have and work on getting 4 spectres. Easiest way probably being a decent +1 wand and +1 boots with an open prefix to craft life or move speed to save quite a bit of currency. Then slowly work your way towards pure spectre before fully committing to it. Happens a lot when people switch to it too soon and lack either damage or survival, sometimes both too.
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
Pegstorms wrote:
Really enjoying this Minion Bomber build.
Not understanding why Flammability can't be used in the Profane Proxy Unset Ring. I have put flame dash in there, and that works ok.

I wonder what I am doing wrong this time!

You put flamability in the ring to make your skitterbots apply it automatically. It will not be manually castable once in the ring.

Thank you so much!!! will do that now!
Hey guys!

I'm sorry if this mentioned above.
I'm playing SSF and I really dislike having to summon skeletons so often. Is there an alternative to this? Maybe Animate Guardian?

Please help :)

/Noradrena
Hi All.

Thanks for a great guide :) Playing with these builds is way more fun :)

I do have some issues and Im hoping someone can help me out a bit to make the game even more fun

I made 2 characters, started with

Missyissy - Zombies, Specters etc. Following the guide
Manage to maps level 14 etc without major issue, havent got stuck, feel dps is a bit low?!? but I dont have the best gear I assume as well so not as major issue I wanted to try out the spider build since that seems like a lot of fun.

so I started my new character

MissSpidy and here is my problem, killing stuff is easy, tried maps 1-14, killng stuff goes quick, much quicker than my other character, I have about 9 EX left to spend before I need to farm more, I know I havent got all stuff correct, swapping out gear and gems as I can afford it.

My biggest issue is on MissSpidy is that I keep getting more or less oneshooted, I need to hide behind walls or run like crazy and if I stop I die. I know my life isnt "great" 4220 HP, I do have 75 res on all except Chaos, almost the same stats as my other char Missyissue, but she dosnt die nearly as easy, what should I spend my EX on to increase my survivability? with this setup I cant really do any higher maps without dying all time. I can do a Lot I belive to increase my dps, but it isnt really my biggest problem, I feel like a glass cannon :-(

If someone wanna help me out I would appriciate that a lot, feel free to contact me in game as well, fun to chat :)
Last edited by Viljehamn on May 9, 2021, 11:34:35 PM
First time playing poe really.

So my questions might be dumb. Your guide is awesome and well layed out. Im wondering what direction to go in now. I know the build is going for the spectres and ice. Im trying to go that route but having more fun with fire and spectres(didnt know if it mattered that much).I got a little over 250c Any tips on gear. (working on buying all my awakened and quality gems atm.)(also dont know how to link gear on forum)

"
Kassakos wrote:
Would it be worth it switching Convoking Wand to Midnight Bargain for that juicy +1 Spectre?

Thank you for your guides :)

I've been doing this for 2 years or more, picking guardian for tha extra ES survival and spectre defenses
Thank you for this excelent guide Kay! I do love a good minion army build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info