Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Really enjoying this Minion Bomber build.
Not understanding why Flammability can't be used in the Profane Proxy Unset Ring. I have put flame dash in there, and that works ok.

I wonder what I am doing wrong this time!
Just switched to pure spectres and SO's and AG are both dying in ultimatums (have been using the budget gear with high life) can someone give some advice please
"
Pegstorms wrote:
Really enjoying this Minion Bomber build.
Not understanding why Flammability can't be used in the Profane Proxy Unset Ring. I have put flame dash in there, and that works ok.

I wonder what I am doing wrong this time!

You put flamability in the ring to make your skitterbots apply it automatically. It will not be manually castable once in the ring.
"
Altairz wrote:
Just switched to pure spectres and SO's and AG are both dying in ultimatums (have been using the budget gear with high life) can someone give some advice please

You may have switched a bit too soon. I mean sure you have a +1 spectre chest but it's a 5 link and you don't have any +to levels from wand, boots or amulet. Minions gain life and damage from levels so those matter. Your spectre's support gems are low level and have 0 quality so mobs take longer to kill = they might die. Oh yeah and you are missing ascendancy point on mistress of sacrifice.

Having quality on meat shield would help a tiny bit more. You could take Indomitable Army from the tree to help with survival. And be sure to spam convocation all the time during ultimatums.
I've just made the switch from 1 cluster which is meant to be balanced dps and survivablity to 2 clusters which is meant to be full into damage and I've instead lost about 20k pob dps which is like 15%. Please help lol.
Using synd ops, Annointed death atunement which lost me Ravenous Horde which is where I think a lot of the damage loss has come from.
Last edited by Trenty on May 9, 2021, 9:35:29 AM
Noob Question:

I got a gear that grants me an additional curse.

Which of the following curse would be better off as my second curse:
a) Trigger Level 8 Assassin's Mark if you hit a rare or unique enemy; or
b) Curse Enemies with Elemental Weakness on Hit, with 20% Effect.

Under the following circumstances:
- I use Triad Grip Cold Convert Syndicate Operatives as my main damage dealer, with skitterbots and hatred as support. (But I don't know what my SO's Crit chance and multiplier are.)
- I already have a "Curse Enemy with Frostbite on hit" as my first curse.

Under what scenarios would each of the above curse be better for?

Also, are there suggestions for a better second curse other than the above?

Thank you!
I dont have damage. Help me please.
В ожидании аукциона.
Thinking of switching necro. Are any of these builds great for super end game? The feared, a9 sir? T16 ultimatums? My budget is about 55ex
Would it be worth it switching Convoking Wand to Midnight Bargain for that juicy +1 Spectre?

Thank you for your guides :)
"
destle wrote:
I dont have damage. Help me please.

You have a really weird gem setup and many of them are low level and/or dont have quality. If after fixing those you are not happy with the damage you could work towards switching to Pure Spectre or some of the other build variants. And please fix your flasks!
Last edited by Buggez on May 9, 2021, 12:46:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info