Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey guys, does anyone of you use either Syndicate Operative or Crabbie spectre in Ultimatum league?
I was wondering if you could help me out and let me raise your spectre as in Kay's Spectre Bank video - if I understood correctly you only need to invite me to group so I can join your hideout, then I'll cast desecrate and raise spectre, you won't lose anything. I can tip :)

/Edit: already got it :)
Last edited by rafalkam on May 8, 2021, 6:04:14 AM
Good morning from Spain.

In the build the minions army, the 'ability icon' of the left click,(In youtube video explication) what ability is it? I can't see in the path of building that ability/gem, to make the minions have a bright green coating. thank you very much and great job !
Hey Kay,

I am on my own summoner journey and drifting around between specters and SRS and so on.

Anyway your efforts putting all the stuff together and your YouTube videos helped me a great deal.

Many thanks <3
"
Deybeez wrote:
Good morning from Spain.

In the build the minions army, the 'ability icon' of the left click,(In youtube video explication) what ability is it? I can't see in the path of building that ability/gem, to make the minions have a bright green coating. thank you very much and great job !

It is "Bone Armour" skill granted by "Bone Barrier" necromancer ascendancie point
"
BunnyLord wrote:
Heya, is it normal that "cast when damage taken support" doesn't work with bone offering and if so, what is the updated version of SRS version? Ty :)
*bump*

You have your characters set to private so we can't see your gem levels or anything else.
Hey, with my current gear i managed to kill my first sirus this league. now i wanna go further but in t14+ maps my damage isnt that great . when should i switch to full spectre ? i have 5 ex and bought some gear already.
"
CinderSolis wrote:
What a truly amazing guide! I am a new player and was struggling so much with the game, but this made my life so much easier. So I want to thank you very much for this.

I have a question about the Vitality gem. It says 27 Str required, but my character only has 24. Is there something I am missing or is it not meeting the gem requirements?

early in game just use amber amulet base or some items with additional strength. later you will get enough strength from tree.
As Tarke Cat recently confirmed unbound ailments works on skitterbots, with bonechill too, would it be worth trying to fit that in?
"
As Tarke Cat recently confirmed unbound ailments works on skitterbots, with bonechill too, would it be worth trying to fit that in?

Hm that's new in 3.14. It didn't link to skitterbots in previous leagues.

Um it's good, but probably too difficult to fit skitter + bonechill + unbound ailments. :(
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Could someone help me with figuring out why my damage is so low?

https://pastebin.com/WRz4iLhX

Kay's Crabbies Pastebin puts her at 1,253,265 DPS

I'm barely able to hit 376,391 DPS

I'm triggering EE with arma brand and keeping as much uptime on predator signal as I can without dying but still the damage is god awful. I've spent like 3000c so far.

Obviously I'm missing something major or really obvious but I can't seem to figure it out and ive been trying for a day now. Could someone take a look?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info