Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

So which is the best spectre in 3.14?

Alos anyone knows what spectres is toaster404 ( the top HC necro in league)
using?
i got a 6l lioneye's chest to try out skeleton archers but wasn't impressed. if i want to switch to syndicate operatives, would that be a good pick for clearing?
Last edited by KoldPT on Apr 23, 2021, 4:29:18 PM
Hello Everyone, can someone please check my Char, i get oneshoted from everything, failed drox on tier 10-13 map the second time now.
My Boss Damage is lacking and i don't understand why i am so squishy with all resi capped 71% Chaos res and 6k HP :(

https://pastebin.com/XAff5PgC
Last edited by Schleim on Apr 23, 2021, 5:42:38 PM
Hey thanks for the build guide, really liking it so far!

One question though, how does Elemental Equilibrium work on the Minion Army League Start build? What spell am I using that deals elemental damage? I dont really understand that, it has to be something that doesnt do cold damage as my spectres deal cold damage, right? I just dont know how I trigger this. Would really appreciate some input here, thanks!
"
Hey thanks for the build guide, really liking it so far!

One question though, how does Elemental Equilibrium work on the Minion Army League Start build? What spell am I using that deals elemental damage? I dont really understand that, it has to be something that doesnt do cold damage as my spectres deal cold damage, right? I just dont know how I trigger this. Would really appreciate some input here, thanks!

It's the gem setup in the shield
How do I deal with stuns with pure spectre?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
Schleim wrote:
Hello Everyone, can someone please check my Char, i get oneshoted from everything, failed drox on tier 10-13 map the second time now.
My Boss Damage is lacking and i don't understand why i am so squishy with all resi capped 71% Chaos res and 6k HP :(

https://pastebin.com/XAff5PgC

Your damage is low because you are missing much of the gear listed in the guide:
-+1 spectre chest
-+1 spectre gem boots
-+1 wand, with 50% or more minion dmg (you can pick 1 if that's too expensive for both)
-+1 Int gem amulet
-max level gems
-21 spectre gem
-Belt: I recommend Darkness Enthroned and 2x abyss jewels with life/res/minion damage when a minion skill is used or minion atk/cast speed.

Guessing you only have 3 spectres. Getting 4 and even 5 will be huge. Make sure you're swapping GMP for the appropriate single target gem for big boss fights. Also you can swap out Unending Hunger for a dps jewel on big boss fights too. Take another look at the guide, and work on getting each thing one at a time. Level up spectre gems in your 2nd weapon set to try and get a 21 if you can't currently afford one.
Can anyone help me get primal crushclaw, I have been trying to get for a long time, but cant seem to get it to spawn, is there anything I need to do for it to appear?
did anyone beat maven with baranite preacher?
Last edited by FengTal on Apr 23, 2021, 8:29:41 PM
OK, I'm transitioning to pure specters (got the Diadem, will probably still be stuck at 3 specters for a while, but I'm still at the beginning of the yellow maps).
The other specters that were recommended before, like FAS and Baranite Preachers are still worth it? Which glove would be good with them? It looks to me that both recommended gloves don't give anything of value to FAS (which would be the easiest specter for me to grab).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info