Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Would it be worth using a +1 curse chest? And what curse would I go with? I accidentally forgot to fill prefix before slamming hunter :(
"
Shublars wrote:
Can anyone help me get primal crushclaw, I have been trying to get for a long time, but cant seem to get it to spawn, is there anything I need to do for it to appear?

I recommend you go to channel 6666 (summoner's channel) and ask there.
what are some good support spectre for skeleton mages? i got host and carnage chieftain got 2 more spot.
"
Aeres wrote:
How do people keep their spectres and golem alive in lower red map ultimatums? At least 1-2 spectres and my golem always die when I get to round 5-6 even with conv spamming. The last time I played spectres this was easy with skelles+Life from Death cluster juwel.

No one got a solution to this? :( I have no problems clearing red maps, but my minions sometimes just die, most often in ultimatums. My spectres just died 10 seconds into A3 hunter fight. Resummoning spectres every map is really annoying.
"
Aeres wrote:
"
Aeres wrote:
How do people keep their spectres and golem alive in lower red map ultimatums? At least 1-2 spectres and my golem always die when I get to round 5-6 even with conv spamming. The last time I played spectres this was easy with skelles+Life from Death cluster juwel.

No one got a solution to this? :( I have no problems clearing red maps, but my minions sometimes just die, most often in ultimatums. My spectres just died 10 seconds into A3 hunter fight. Resummoning spectres every map is really annoying.

It would appear to me that you have no minion life leech. If you don't take the node on the tree, one of your abyss jewels needs to have it.
Hey.

Not sure if my advice would be correct but isnt it better to link Burning Damage Support instead of Elemental Focus to our Skitterbots + Infernal Legion while leveling ? In PoB it gives Skitterbots little bit more damage but also lower mana reserved and also wont disable their Chills/Shocks like with Elemental Focus :) Cheers

Ps. Sorry for my english ;)

edit: one more thing on my mind, some ppl here complaining about their Spectres dying, Frost Auto-Scouts got only 63% cold/light res and 0% chaos one. Maybe its better to invest into Grave Instension node to cap their resists ?

Peace :)
Last edited by kowal86 on Apr 24, 2021, 1:44:44 PM
Someone knows why in the Spider & Spectres build we use blade vortex instead of something like arma brand?
"*added fire or lightning damage to spells on your wand or a ring.
This will allow your blade vortex to apply EE without self-casting anything!"
This league I want to try something new: Minion Bomber! Waiting for an update...
But, has anyone tried the 3.13 version? Does it work?
That's called pain. Get used to it.
DO we suffer from triggered spells having a cooldown now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info