Get A Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points - Chaos and Order Returns!

I just bought 100 points and didnt recieve the box.....

EDIT: I had to spends points, sry my bad xD
Last edited by alezipp on Jul 5, 2018, 11:50:31 PM
Bexx when will you release old supporter packs now?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Yeah now i regret spending all those points this weekend. Should have saved some for now :/
Old box is back? Eh guess it sold the best and they trying something. Honestly, wish they would just remove them. Just seems like a shitty thing to tease people and then be like, see how much money you have to spend to get x?

#NeverGoing90
I rather have some old racing back, why did you kill it:( Also calling it community racing when only top players race is kinda funny.

Oh how I miss endless ledge...
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Personally I'd rather have a crack at the Sin and Innocence box... although I still need a Xsolla alternative payment option.

I have a big fat juicy bank account here GGG... why you no want my money?
Oh, no free Apocalypse Mystery Box for me cause last weekend I bought a pack and spend ALL points (to map/stash tabs)...
tencent sellout here we go
nice
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That is seriously great armour design. Purchased at full price just to put a +1 in the sales stats, to show some people appreciate solid plate armour work.

Why you guys hid this under a completely irrelevant 'mystery box' announcement is beyond me. It's your best damn non-mystery box armour mtx design in ages. Be proud of it.

Absolutely agree with this.

I saw the announcement title and thought 'who cares?'.

The armour set is amazingly good and should of been the title or its own post.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info