Get A Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points - Chaos and Order Returns!

This is the weirdest news post in quite a while. Bringing back an old mystery box seems really random, and just invites speculation as to the reasoning. And then burying an armour set, which is usually kind of a big deal, in the news post is also very odd. One of the better looking ones, too (subjective, of course).

But hey, now we know for certain that mystery boxes are not exclusive to the period they were originally sold in and can return to the store on a whim. Good to know.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That is seriously great armour design. Purchased at full price just to put a +1 in the sales stats, to show some people appreciate solid plate armour work.

Why you guys hid this under a completely irrelevant 'mystery box' announcement is beyond me. It's your best damn non-mystery box armour mtx design in ages. Be proud of it.

100% agree with this. Been here a long long time and this is definitely one of my top favorites thus far.

"
Myrilath wrote:
"
gathor wrote:
I rather have some old racing back, why did you kill it:( Also calling it community racing when only top players race is kinda funny.

Oh how I miss endless ledge...

I would love to see some new race seasons open up this year - pretty sure a lot of people would play them.

Until they make race rewards an MTX that can be used in more than just standard league I doubt it. Most of those rewards are rewarding for a limited amount of time, then fall into graveyard. I really wish I could use my Alternate Art Storm Cloud =(
Last edited by vexray on Jul 6, 2018, 4:03:31 PM
I wish you could merge the chaos and light MTX...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
The Gryffon Armour looks awesome, but again, i am educated and self confident so am not going to overpay on this.

Drop the prices to something REASONABLE and you might just find that players will buy them and then your reliance on the CANCER of gambling boxes might reduce.

The perception ggg now tencent are just gouging their players and ripping them off is becoming a dark stain and the community is very aware of this.
best armor mtx you've ever made ruined by the outdated and shitty character models and animations.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That is seriously great armour design. Purchased at full price just to put a +1 in the sales stats, to show some people appreciate solid plate armour work.

Why you guys hid this under a completely irrelevant 'mystery box' announcement is beyond me. It's your best damn non-mystery box armour mtx design in ages. Be proud of it.

Have to echo this 100%. I had picked up the mystery box last night (and luckily got the MTX I wanted yay!), and almost didn't open this announcement.

The Gryffon armour set is amazing work. Kudos to the artists on this one.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
ALK2184 wrote:
You do this now? mid league after people have already dropped money on boxes? That's pretty fucking shady. Is this what we can expect more of after Tencent has purchased you? I've spent a fair deal in general, and about 100$ this league on boxes alone and planned to buy supporter packs. I'll have to rethink that purchase, and I definitely won't be buying anymore boxes in the future until the league is about to end.

This is how they usually do things, even before the Tencent thing? Dont see where you get any of your points from.
3 times same item from the boxes, thx bros...
"
nadnerb wrote:
why

exactly

chaos and order was the most anatomically stupid crap they have ever released and that is because they failed to translate the original concept art which started off really good

the new set is nice but I need even more to pay Tancent
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jul 6, 2018, 6:53:03 PM
it´s so sad... got mtx now 2-4 times the same... WHY GGG???!!! :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info