Get A Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points - Chaos and Order Returns!

"
鬼殺し wrote:
That is seriously great armour design. Purchased at full price just to put a +1 in the sales stats, to show some people appreciate solid plate armour work.

Why you guys hid this under a completely irrelevant 'mystery box' announcement is beyond me. It's your best damn non-mystery box armour mtx design in ages. Be proud of it.

This guys complaining about something. He needs to go have a hamburger.
Saved
Thanks, but no thanks. Already have everything from these boxes. rofl
Got a box and another one for free, I always do that.

1st one was a 'fing barricade lmao, 2nd one was the automaton wings LOL. Can't complain tbh.
Thanks for the free box - got two of the latest one. Mostly like the armour set, but not sold on the helm. Dunno why the old box is back, though while I’m not interested, I’m not opposed to it either.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Added the 9th Weta to my bestiary. Got Automaton Gloves.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
You do this now? mid league after people have already dropped money on boxes? That's pretty fucking shady. Is this what we can expect more of after Tencent has purchased you? I've spent a fair deal in general, and about 100$ this league on boxes alone and planned to buy supporter packs. I'll have to rethink that purchase, and I definitely won't be buying anymore boxes in the future until the league is about to end.
Anything buyable with 4 points? lol
"
Snel wrote:
Anything buyable with 4 points? lol

Sadly the weta is 5 :-)
"discount phoenix set" lol
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
sin and innocence they too will return?

420 for dis armour set? overprice, 210 hot price