[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Hello guys I played a lot with this build, but now I don't playing anymore. If someone interested to buy all my gear just send me a PM. All the gear is in Spoiler.
Spoiler

I'm selling everything, including gems almost all is 20/20. I only sell everything together.

WHEW!! I just did my first Uber Elder of the league and second successful Uber Elder ever. This has been such a solid build, one of the better ones I have ever played. Really balanced damage, defense, and mobility. My items are pretty nice, but not exactly god tier as you can see. Have had a lot of fun clearing out the atlas with it!

my gearsson
Update after another week with the build and another 100 levels with Delve. Going over the biggest differences between the initial build and my approach:

-Kaoms heart: I think this is the best way to go but really depends on if you are comfortable with weapon swapping.

-Flicker strike links: WED, Multistrike, Ancestral call, melee splash, combustion. Even in t16 with the amount of damage I'm at I can still flicker right through rares so I prefer the ancestral call setup for better clear.

-Aspect of the spider/Enfeeble - up until just recently I was running aspect of the spider along with anger and flammability. Finally about depth 550ish pushing bad mods I think it is worth it to drop the 350 life and get dual curse to go enfeeble. I will still swap back to aspect of the spider for Bosses where I just want burst damage over pure mitigation.

-Molten strike links - Swap ancestral call and conc effect for delving

-Lightning golem - I prefer this over ice. Dont need accuracy really and with boot enchant im good on crit. For delving and bosses this gets swapped for ancestral protector.

-Insanity gloves for mapping get swaped with added fire to burning gloves for delve.

-Cannot be frozen boots are single best defense you can get for deep delves i feel for this build. If you stop chugging along you will die almost instantly and we dont really have the spot for a heat flask.

-White sockets on your oros can give you alot of flexibility if you want some variety from flicker strike. Build can easily run Tectonic slam, frost blades, wild strike, infernal blow, consecrated path for clearing easily in delves and t16s. The white sockets give the flexibility for doing so. Wild strike is actually surprisingly good with Oro's. The pulse/arc combination is really mechanically strong but scaling all three elements is usually an issue. Oro's avoids this issue as all portions of the skill are fire with oros.

My next steps from here are grabbing the additional life leech side of the wheel for more sustain from a gearing standpoint starting to corrupting flammability Impressences.

Thanks for posting gear/feedback guys!

I'll be adding the "Cannot be Frozen" craft for possible boot options since so many people seem to prefer that route.

"
Quasator wrote:
Do you know about the ancestral call mechanic? If you have good positioning it doubles the boss dps.

To add onto what Cash said in delve league they added +1-3 weapon range to molten strike as it levels and made auto-targeting for all namelock skills a lot better. The auto targeting change made it a lot harder to stand in front of a boss and hit the ground beside them.

The interaction may still be possible for weapons which have a small melee radius (like claws), but for two handed swords which have a wide melee radius it currently feels pretty awkward.

"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:
hey, what would you change exactly, when playing with headhunter?

Keep the resists underneath the scion start instead of taking the projectile damage nodes for sure.

Solstice vigil instead of Impresence may also be worth considering, as it will extend the duration of the HH buffs to 30 seconds (All your buffs/flasks get +50% duration).

Either drop flammability and run with Enfeeble + temp chains, or pick up a ring with "curse enemies with level 5 flammability on hit" and windshriek boots and run all 3 curses, flammability / temp chains / enfeeble. If you find yourself too low on life drop some damage nodes and get Devotion health cluster in Templar start.

"
bubba42124 wrote:
White sockets on your oros can give you alot of flexibility if you want some variety from flicker strike. Build can easily run Tectonic slam, frost blades, wild strike, infernal blow, consecrated path for clearing easily in delves and t16s.

Yeah surprisingly almost anything can replace flicker and be decent. Even charged dash can be used. Thanks for the well thought out post.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Loving the build! Just getting to red maps now. Any recommendations on gear would be greatly appreciated.

uwu?
Hey, I was wondering if the freeze boots are worth it over the atziri's step. If what are your thoughts about that? If not, what makes the atziri's step boots so good? Would darkray vectors be worth for the extra dodge per frenzy? considering we get 5 frenzy charges all the time. they also have a lot of evasion on them.
best way to get 3R 2B on Oro's sacrifice ?
A couple more updates/elaborations from my take away post on page 83.

-Curse effect nodes. Its worth the extra points to take that side of the wheel over the useless cast speed. I also take the one point curse effect over by the scion life wheel (box now?). with might of the meek its 7% thats very worth one point with a lvl 21 enfeeble. That is worth just droping 5% life for even if you need to.

-Early into corrupting Impressences fishing for plus one curse I hit 1 all max res. Im stopping there as plus one curse effectively would pick me up 20% life on the tree so 4% less all elemental damage from this implicit plus getting the 10% curse effect id have to drop they are almost equivalent to what i would use the points for.

-I don't this enhance is worth it on enfeeble. Id rather use the gem slot for a vaal grace which one for one i think is better than enhance on enfeeble plus without it i have no issues not spending 3 points on the mana nodes at the bottom of the tree so it saves me three points on a tree that still has good life right on pathing to pick up.

-Didnt mention it last time but corrupting blood corruption on a jewel is huge since it lets you drop a staunching flask and because we use unique 1c jewels it is very getable.

-For the molten strike links i had said i used ancestral call for delve. Honestly unless Im doing a delve boss or shaper/ubers i use ancestral call 100% of the time on molten strike. I dont even notice the damage loss in regular maps for single target and it makes red beast packs and betrayal packs much smoother having ancestrall call molten strike you can always fall back on.

Absolutely loving the build over all. Thanks for the guide and being so active in the thread thats awesome to see.
progress report:

Killed my first ever Red elder and Shaper today, in 1500 clocked hours. both took a 2nd set of portals, but they died!

Got a fire impresence and the shaper amulet out of it. happy days.

this build ROX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info