[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
Tr0gledyte wrote:
"
yIgorNeves wrote:
Hello, I loving this build atm I'm in lvl 92 and thiking about some improvementes. At moment I using these equipaments:

I need to level up my gems and find the right enchant for my boots what more can I improve?

Thank you for the guide and good luck.

Man that's a LOT of damage! Must have been insanely expensive, lol.

I think a Watcher's Eye with 15% fire pen would give you more damage than the one you have now. However, damage doesn't seem to be a problem for you. An Abyss jewel with 8% chance to get Onslaught on kill should provide more reliable uptime.

Out of curiosity, how's your survivability?

Also, if you have the currency, you can consider corrupting your Oro's/belly and pray for a good outcome.

This corruption has probably saved my life a few times.

At the moment I in the level 92 and 6638hp. I spend more or less 30ex in these gear. My survivability is good,I can tank some crazy damage but most of the time I don't die, only when I do stupid things.

Made some final optimizations and I don't think it is going to get better than this in the league (especially because I'm not risking these gloves on the altar). One thing I do want to talk about is this idea of using a chest that isn't loreweave. The biggest suggestion I can give to anyone posting asking for gear suggestion is to drop the belly or heart and put on a well rolled loreweave. You solve damage and free up other gear slot min/max potential at the same time and still end up with ~7500 hp.

I also changed up the passive tree to optimize another jewel slot because jewels are busted with this build and you want to get more. I believe this to be the finished tree at level 100 with my level of jewels. Feel free to check it out below. (seriously go look my slotted jewels on the tree - truly things of beauty)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/svengetspumped/OverflowingWithEstrogen?i=0&search=class%3DAscendant%26skill%3DMolten-Strike%2CFlicker-Strike
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
How do we leech mana?
Has anyone tried or thought of trying Craiceann Carapace?

Survivability isn't a huge issue for me, although I just got one shot by a fonted Izaro, but I think that was a perfect storm of no endurance charges, didn't dodge and took a critical.

I'm running Taming and Kaom's with weapon swapping, but still on 5L molten with no enchant.

So basically my gear check me out iff ya want.

I'm still missing a watcher's eye but its being worked on.
If I put this character in POB as a level 100 with extra an extra abyss jewel and watchers eye, following the exact same passives. I'm still nowhere near the 675k dps you're able to get in the POB guide.

Also from time to time I feel squishy as hell and there's no chance i'm facetanking mino like the top vid.

any advice?
Last edited by neftized on Jan 6, 2019, 4:13:28 PM
"
hukkcotton wrote:
How do we leech mana?

taking the life and mana leech at the bottom of the passive tree left of point blank.
why dont we take advantage of +1 to minimum frenzy charges? jw
Last edited by l33tsauce7 on Jan 6, 2019, 5:36:56 PM
"

Made some final optimizations and I don't think it is going to get better than this in the league (especially because I'm not risking these gloves on the altar). One thing I do want to talk about is this idea of using a chest that isn't loreweave. The biggest suggestion I can give to anyone posting asking for gear suggestion is to drop the belly or heart and put on a well rolled loreweave. You solve damage and free up other gear slot min/max potential at the same time and still end up with ~7500 hp.

I also changed up the passive tree to optimize another jewel slot because jewels are busted with this build and you want to get more. I believe this to be the finished tree at level 100 with my level of jewels. Feel free to check it out below. (seriously go look my slotted jewels on the tree - truly things of beauty)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/svengetspumped/OverflowingWithEstrogen?i=0&search=class%3DAscendant%26skill%3DMolten-Strike%2CFlicker-Strike

a loreweave works only with a gear level like your, that is like 60/70+ ex? with a kaom with the same corruption you will lose a bit of damage, the ele dmg mitigation from the +5 resists but gain like 1400 hp, and it's a lot cheaper and easier to corrupt. plus with a kaom even if you drop all the flat life on jewels you will end with 8k hp, and probably with full dps jewels you will do more dmg than now.
Last edited by Ryu1989 on Jan 6, 2019, 5:36:35 PM
"
Ryu1989 wrote:

a loreweave works only with a gear level like your, that is like 60/70+ ex? with a kaom with the same corruption you will lose a bit of damage, the ele dmg mitigation from the +5 resists but gain like 1400 hp, and it's a lot cheaper and easier to corrupt. plus with a kaom even if you drop all the flat life on jewels you will end with 8k hp, and probably with full dps jewels you will do more dmg than now.

I leveled exclusively with loreweave as soon as I could put it on to 100 in about 3 days /played. I was operating only on a few ex worth of gear until probably lvl 95. The ele dmg mitigation is/was the reason I could facetank minus max quad betrayal fortresses, uber elder balls, etc. I spent probably 30 hours in pob trying to get non loreweave options to come even close to the pob I have atm and could not find a combination (simming only 4 stat dps jewels that exist in the league of course). Please take my pob and find some combination without loreweave that beats me and send it to me and I would be more than happy to buy it in game and test.
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"
"
Ryu1989 wrote:

I leveled exclusively with loreweave as soon as I could put it on to 100 in about 3 days /played. I was operating only on a few ex worth of gear until probably lvl 95. The ele dmg mitigation is/was the reason I could facetank minus max quad betrayal fortresses, uber elder balls, etc. I spent probably 30 hours in pob trying to get non loreweave options to come even close to the pob I have atm and could not find a combination (simming only 4 stat dps jewels that exist in the league of course). Please take my pob and find some combination without loreweave that beats me and send it to me and I would be more than happy to buy it in game and test.

you are right we can't get more dmg on jewels i think, if never die like this tehre is no point to change your loreweave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info