Poets Pen Hiero with permanent Immortal Call (UBER ELDER deathless) + MF Variant

I see you're using three spells in one poet's pen with your arc setup. Wouldn't we need ~12aps so that we don't miss spells?
LeL at tihs build, it is a complete copy paste from this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766/page/1

And you even failed to optimize for attack speed and mana leech... Hurting survivability and sustain alot

At least give some credit to original creator like i did for non Indigon version...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Jul 7, 2018, 5:44:36 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
LeL at tihs build, it is a complete copy paste from this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766/page/1

And you even failed to optimize for attack speed and mana leech... Hurting survivability and sustain alot

At least give some credit to original creator like i did for non Indigon version...

While your build is similar, its not a complete copy. Get your facts straight.
- No vaal pact. Honestly wtf?
- Few different point allocation in tree (pure talent for witch, templar & scion)
- No MF section
Just to point out a few things...

Of course tree will look similar. But if you look at different Windripper guides for example, the trees will look similar too, thats just how the game works. Some trees are better than others. Admittedly you had some good thoughts, but you didnt think it through. Im sure I have missed some things as well - thats why Im usually glad for feedback or comments.
This is the intentional setup for red map mf clear. Arc kills most packs instantly. However VD then clears up the sturdier targets - Windz used this setup for his poet pen indigon trickster and after testing I have to say I like it more than pure Arc or pure VD.
"
Sequel wrote:
This is the intentional setup for red map mf clear. Arc kills most packs instantly. However VD then clears up the sturdier targets - Windz used this setup for his poet pen indigon trickster and after testing I have to say I like it more than pure Arc or pure VD.

Hihi! Love the sound of this build.

I know you say it’s not cheap. But if I wanted to build towards this, is there a budget version of this to get started? What are the absolute essential gears and stats to have in this build to at least start mapping with?

Also for the full mf version, is it possible to swap in a string of servitude belt with tripled 15%iiq and a second ventor?
"
Sequel wrote:
- Few different point allocation in tree (pure talent for witch, templar & scion)

I notice in your PoB and your linked passive tree you don't touch Scion starting point, so you're only getting Witch and Templar from Pure Talent?
Last edited by ChuckStyles on Jul 9, 2018, 11:08:34 PM
"
ChuckStyles wrote:
"
Sequel wrote:

I notice in your PoB and your linked passive tree you don't touch Scion starting point, so you're only getting Witch and Templar from Pure Talent?

I didnt update the pob. But if you check my character through the link, you will see i touched scion too.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
"
Sequel wrote:

Hihi! Love the sound of this build.

I know you say it’s not cheap. But if I wanted to build towards this, is there a budget version of this to get started? What are the absolute essential gears and stats to have in this build to at least start mapping with?

Also for the full mf version, is it possible to swap in a string of servitude belt with tripled 15%iiq and a second ventor?

- You dont absolutely need the helmet enchant, this makes the build much cheaper.
- You just NEED 2 poets pens, a 6link for high base mana cost, a romiras and the jewels (you can skip the corruption on the grand spectrum jewels)

-> a second ventor breaks the build. romiras is essential.
-> you can get a different belt, but without cooldown reduction at least some mana recovery the build feels really clunky. Not worth it IMO
Last edited by Sequel on Jul 10, 2018, 4:17:34 AM
agree with ppl here, this build is not copy paste and is much better than other one. Was playing build the guy mantuioned above and gem setup adn everything is btter here than that one. Guy from other build took gem setup from this build after!

I have one question, whats the gem setup for uberatziri in this build
"
luciferus wrote:
agree with ppl here, this build is not copy paste and is much better than other one. Was playing build the guy mantuioned above and gem setup adn everything is btter here than that one. Guy from other build took gem setup from this build after!

I have one question, whats the gem setup for uberatziri in this build

I would not touch any Atziri with a build that randomly targets things. With the randomness of VD you will one shot yourself during her mirror phase. I guess it could be possible to make the balls all go to the non-reflect clone by creating them in a corner, but I would not chance it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info