Poets Pen Hiero with permanent Immortal Call (UBER ELDER deathless) + MF Variant

Bit of optimization: you can link Combustion in your frenzy setup, with any amount of flat fire dmg to attacks on jewels or jewlery. That frees up a link for Conc Effect on VD :)
"
koros wrote:
"
son_forh wrote:
can anyone please help me my poor hierophant just so weak his mana cant regen fast as the guide even after i have the watcher eye with mana recovery rate i got one shot by some tier 9 10 boss and his mana just got low everytimes my hierophant 's name is ONG_GIA_CAM_LONG_CHIM thank guys

Cast spell để tăng mana cost, sau đó giữ mana ở mấp mé 50% để xài cho MoM, ko là con đệ nó vả cũng chết ko cần tới boss nha bro :)

ừ để t xem lại đang chán con hiero quá nên chơi slayer r
"
Icaros wrote:
Bit of optimization: you can link Combustion in your frenzy setup, with any amount of flat fire dmg to attacks on jewels or jewlery. That frees up a link for Conc Effect on VD :)

hmm nicce one i gonna trry it
Is the watcher eye mandatory in this build? PLease I hesitate to start a new character but I really can't afford the watcher eye
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Is the watcher eye mandatory in this build? PLease I hesitate to start a new character but I really can't afford the watcher eye

Watcher's Eye with 30% faster mana recovery rate with Clarity is enough, no need 2 mods. (4ex+)
A belt with at least 16% faster mana recovery rate is also needed. (1 chaos+)
Without those, the build will feel really slow to play.
The build is not cheap, 20ex+ to start with, will be alot more when starting to optimize it.
Belt: http://poe.trade/search/ahusayamkitare
Watcher's Eye: http://poe.trade/search/arinikimokonyu
Last edited by koros on Jul 24, 2018, 10:37:54 PM
I love your build so far, definitely the most 'smooth' build I played so far and I really enjoy the playstyle.

How does it perform in hogm?

Kill Uber Elder at level16 VD!
(because I have no patience to leveling any further, bored of the game already and only play to fill my free time)
Tree is a little modified, depend less on rare jewels, also give me more life/mana/regen overall.

Kaom's Roots and no movement skill, felt like a turtle in there but no big deal, as long as I don't moving around death corners.
A very easy kill because only focus on dodging Shaper's balls and beams, Elder's ring and icy spears. Other mechanics can be ignored completely. Btw, auto targeting is OP!!!

PoB of the kill: https://pastebin.com/tHCGcQFv
I'm looking forward to try this out in Delve, anything you would change in the build?
How good is this mana-life leach cwdt setup?
Isn't the damage too low to give you any amount of regen?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Currently using in delve - absolute vin build... using ele weakness corrupted gloves with mod of added 3-7 fire damage to attack in combination with combustion support gem in frenzy setup - giving me so much more love. Wish to have 2 x 8% ele penetration from corrupted poet's pens... will get it one day ))
Last edited by powerupp on Sep 9, 2018, 5:46:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info