[3.3] Dancing Duo Necromancer, Easy Uber elder, Shaper

"
Kicksome1 wrote:
Uber Elder Down. Kaom's Roots made the difference. It took 4 portals due to stupid deaths, but I'm was a bit rusty.

That's glad to hear. Yes kaoms roots make all the difference, and practice. And once you killed it once it just gets easier and easier. I'm glad all of you are enjoying the build, it was fun making and playing it
Killed Uber Elder for the first time after respecing to this build from my general specter necromancer. Thank you very much for posting this guide!
So is multi strke the way to go ?
Hi, Nice build im going to try this in the upcoming flashback league in HC
Would you recommend any changes in HC besides keeping arc at lvl 1??
I followed this guide and had much fun with this build but I felt it wasnt what I was looking for and then I was lucky and got a nice foil and I had to move on and build the reave build I always wanted but nice guide and nice creativity really, I loved this build if anyone is interested in buying all the gear for this build pm me (it's no gg gear tho)
my skeletons arent strong enough to get the rampage kills started, any way to boost ?
Can you farm uber lab with this as well ?
Very interesting build!!
"
Vorret wrote:
Can you farm uber lab with this as well ?
Very interesting build!!

Sure you can. Just ensure your flasks are full before each Izaro fight
I love playing Necromancers and this one takes the cake for the most fun build I've tried in my almost 900 hours. Thanks for posting!

P.S. I hate Essence crafting. Hatred 20/20.
"
abbynormalk wrote:
my skeletons arent strong enough to get the rampage kills started, any way to boost ?

They should be able to kill the worms from the flask in one hit, so should your arc. You can also swap one of your gems in skeleton set up for melee splash for some aoe dmg. Keep in mind that skellies are squishy af so you just need to spam them until you get rampage started

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info