3.3.1 Patch Notes

"
Flameoffury wrote:
Does anyone know when the Party Improvements are being added to the game?

Next week most likely. Guessing they held off either to hype the league back up/revitalize it or because they don't want to release a simple level scaling which allows high level players to power level friends.
Nice Work <3
No matter how much you hate or how much you suffer, you can't bring the dead back to life.
Chat issues again NOT FIXED:

"
neoc666 wrote:
Chat issues are STILL NOT FIXED:

"
neoc666 wrote:
Still no fix for chat bugs:

"
If you disable the chat by clicking the "GLOBAL" tab, it re-enables every time you use any /command. Which is very inconvenient because we of course still don't have a key binding for /hideout so we have to type it in chat.

I reported this two times in 3.2, didn't even get an answer:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2111822
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2096888

Also there is a bug where chat keeps scrolling up or down and all you can do about it is to relog. Maybe this has something to do with switching between Windows and PoE (fullscreen window mode).

Is using chat now deprecated?
What are the xbox updates? I notice i can use my right stick to skip past empty inventory space now
"
"
Vekkul wrote:
so I just started playing poe this season(incursion is cool) and my character is a cold snap trickster but even though i cant stack anymore this change should make my build more effective so im eager to test this one out

More effective? How? 20% more doesn't make up for losing 6 pools of degen (spell echo + spell cascade).Even if you were only dealing 40% dmg per pool it is still far more than what this adds. (Was 240% per cast if you land all 3 while it is now 60% with the same setup since it doesn't stack) Now, if you were doing the build properly and actually had more dmg links then you were doing far more than 40% per pool on the enemy. With Hypo alone you more than regained the 100% dmg per pool. That means a 4 link BEFORE this change was more powerful than a 6/7L of ANY build after this update. A proper build would do more than 5x the dmg of the current one PER CAST. So, gl there buddy. If I were you i would drop it and switch to a cheesy Death's Oath or RF build but that is just my opinion.

well like I said I'm new so I didn't follow any guide. the idea I ran with was long, large cold snaps with cursing freezing pulses as the filler/long range with totem of frost bomb with culling strike to add more -resist and get kills. then i threw in stone golem for the regen and taunting. it's not super fast without rotgut and it's not flashy but it does damage and functions for me. :)
RiP Cold Snap 2018-2018
3.3.1 Haiku

Cold Snap was soaring

But flew too close to the sun

The salty rain falls

"
neoc666 wrote:
If you disable the chat by clicking the "GLOBAL" tab, it re-enables every time you use any /command. Which is very inconvenient because we of course still don't have a key binding for /hideout so we have to type it in chat.

Press F5 to go on ur HO when u are in town or other HO.
"
Vekkul wrote:
"
"
Vekkul wrote:
so I just started playing poe this season(incursion is cool) and my character is a cold snap trickster but even though i cant stack anymore this change should make my build more effective so im eager to test this one out

More effective? How? 20% more doesn't make up for losing 6 pools of degen (spell echo + spell cascade).Even if you were only dealing 40% dmg per pool it is still far more than what this adds. (Was 240% per cast if you land all 3 while it is now 60% with the same setup since it doesn't stack) Now, if you were doing the build properly and actually had more dmg links then you were doing far more than 40% per pool on the enemy. With Hypo alone you more than regained the 100% dmg per pool. That means a 4 link BEFORE this change was more powerful than a 6/7L of ANY build after this update. A proper build would do more than 5x the dmg of the current one PER CAST. So, gl there buddy. If I were you i would drop it and switch to a cheesy Death's Oath or RF build but that is just my opinion.

well like I said I'm new so I didn't follow any guide. the idea I ran with was long, large cold snaps with cursing freezing pulses as the filler/long range with totem of frost bomb with culling strike to add more -resist and get kills. then i threw in stone golem for the regen and taunting. it's not super fast without rotgut and it's not flashy but it does damage and functions for me. :)

What tier of map are you running ? I'm on T10 actully and the cold snap still work even if its slower, but take 4 min or more for a guardian isn't fun anymore.
"
3.3.1 also contains a variety of bug fixes and small changes, including a performance improvement of around 5-10% that mostly helps DirectX 9 users or players with slow graphics cards.

Are you sure about that? For the some reason my client starts to recompile a lot of shaders, isee 67 calls to d3dcompille and this is only from a few visited locations!
ShaderCache is outdated or caching is disabled by mistake?

In case if you are wondering, boss room in the Burial Chambers map causes 12 shaders to recompile. Just in time! *sarcasm*

Everything works fine and smooth before 3.3.1 patch is rolls out.
Fix your "improvements" please, it is unplayable in some scenarios..
Last edited by bSun0000 on Jul 3, 2018, 5:19:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info