3.3.1 Patch Notes

"
Vladikkk wrote:
I've noticed changes in temple lvl. Before 3.3.1 temple was taking the highest map level completed during incursion stages. Now it seems like taking mean value between completed maps.

map temple level is avg of the incursions's level +4. so
temple level = avg(IL) +4
Last edited by Abax11 on Jul 5, 2018, 10:14:35 AM
Any hotfix soon? Still cant do Alva portals, my game crash...

lost another epic map (Olmec) cuz of fu***** 3.3.1 patch .....

Last edited by Rafix123 on Jul 5, 2018, 7:35:29 AM
Nerf Zerphi already. Shouldnt be possible to tank uber elder with note ven a high budget.
"
Escanor_D3s wrote:
Nerf Zerphi already. Shouldnt be possible to tank uber elder with note ven a high budget.

Don't you worry your little self about that. GGG will not only nerf the build, they will totally destroy it. Like they do virtually every build, add new skills, destroy old skills. Rinse and repeat.

I personally am sick of it. Stopped supporting the game well over 6 months ago. I'm sure I'm not alone, while they are adding new players, most of them quite after awhile. Veteran players, quite because everything they build gets destroyed. Sooner or later, the new player base is going to run dry and so will this game.
Another day and GGG still dont care about players. How can i finish my atlas?
"
Smear wrote:
"
Escanor_D3s wrote:

Don't you worry your little self about that. GGG will not only nerf the build, they will totally destroy it. Like they do virtually every build, add new skills, destroy old skills. Rinse and repeat.

I personally am sick of it. Stopped supporting the game well over 6 months ago. I'm sure I'm not alone, while they are adding new players, most of them quite after awhile. Veteran players, quite because everything they build gets destroyed. Sooner or later, the new player base is going to run dry and so will this game.

Because of what? Because an totally unbalanced build that you just copied gets nerfed?
And then harass people in the forum. Pathetic! If you have complaints, im the wrong person for you to howl out at.
Last edited by Escanor_D3s on Jul 7, 2018, 9:41:38 PM
Trying everything, different settings, update graphic card etc....nothing

Still cant do alva portals and some maps.... Will GGG help or answer?
Still the bug called "PoE 3.0" is not fixed..

FIX THE GOD DA*NED ES / CI !!!
"
Rafix123 wrote:
Trying everything, different settings, update graphic card etc....nothing

Still cant do alva portals and some maps.... Will GGG help or answer?

I can tell you what it MOST LIKELY is in less than 3 minutes and it isn't something GGG can fix.

It's your storage device. When a storage device begins to fail you get corrupted/missing files. It gradually gets worse until the system no longer recognizes the drive. If you stored the game on an SSD then this is the most likely cause. The reason is because, while HDD have an easily predictable life cycle of reads/writes, flash storage like flashdrives, SSDs, M.2s etc do NOT and can fail/show early signs of failing randomly. This is why large businesses don't use them in their servers. Not even as the primary boot device.

Typically, in the IT field, the first thing people love to check on is the RAM. (depending on the issue) This is because (back in the day) the RAM was the first thing to go in most cases. However, because the issue is specifically with the game and you aren't BSODing (yet) it's likely just corrupted game files on the storage device. The system is requesting x game files but the storage device won't produce them because it pulls corrupted/deleted/fragmented files. This causes the game to crash as it can't advance without them. You probably have other corrupted files on the system and likely even in the registry but it just hasn't become apparent yet. (assuming this game is on the primary storage device)

I can narrow down that it is a local issue because nobody, other than yourself, is posting this issue. Not on reddit or on the forums. If I were you I would immediately back up any files you need to and then attempt re-installing the game. Doing this, assuming it is a failing storage device(which it likely is), will definitely cause it to degrade a lot more.
But why it crash my game while im doing alva portals? Some maps i can clear without a problem...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info