3.3.1 Patch Notes

Only issue with this is that some rooms were damn near impossible to get to 3. I could go 5 or 6 temples in a row without getting a room to 3 because of randomness of her room choices. Now that there are 2 more rooms this only becomes harder.

Specially if Incursion is rolled out to the permanent setup. Usually when that is done you make said aspect of the game much harder to find. Such as Breach and abyss. This will make it even hard and longer to get a room to to make it worth while. (still months out I know, just speculating.)
"
Qarl wrote:
3.3.1 Patch Notes
  • Fixed various bugs which could prevent an Abyss from spawning.

tnx god, they finally did it, i reported that bug in first month of bestiary btw!(Rolling abyss sextant could cause no abyss spawn on the map!)
Last edited by HunterMoon on Jul 2, 2018, 6:52:26 PM
"
mathiasmmh wrote:
GGG is such an excellent and hard working company! Gotta love em!

ok thx
@MercilessDocks_Farmer

Member wen 76 Crema boss was the most exhilarating fight in da gayme?
Rip cold snap
Does this patch include DirectX9 performance improvement?
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
"
Honor him cold snap 2018-2018.

It had a good run for all of one month. F to pay respects
Last edited by shinigamiscall on Jul 2, 2018, 8:09:53 PM
Only thing that gets slightly harder is to get your desired rooms to appear in temple. Getting rooms to tier 3 stays exactly the same.
so I just started playing poe this season(incursion is cool) and my character is a cold snap trickster but even though i cant stack anymore this change should make my build more effective so im eager to test this one out
Does anyone know when the Party Improvements are being added to the game?
"
Vekkul wrote:
so I just started playing poe this season(incursion is cool) and my character is a cold snap trickster but even though i cant stack anymore this change should make my build more effective so im eager to test this one out

More effective? How? 20% more doesn't make up for losing 6 pools of degen (spell echo + spell cascade).Even if you were only dealing 40% dmg per pool it is still far more than what this adds. (Was 240% per cast if you land all 3 while it is now 60% with the same setup since it doesn't stack) Now, if you were doing the build properly and actually had more dmg links then you were doing far more than 40% per pool on the enemy. With Hypo alone you more than regained the 100% dmg per pool. That means a 4 link BEFORE this change was more powerful than a 6/7L of ANY build after this update. A proper build would do more than 5x the dmg of the current one PER CAST. So, gl there buddy. If I were you i would drop it and switch to a cheesy Death's Oath or RF build but that is just my opinion.
Last edited by shinigamiscall on Jul 2, 2018, 9:43:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info