[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

Hey! I've been playing the build for Ultimatum league start and have been absolutely loving it! I have a question though. How do you get your character to blind enemies?

Thanks!
Phospho
"
Hey! I've been playing the build for Ultimatum league start and have been absolutely loving it! I have a question though. How do you get your character to blind enemies?

Thanks!

Born in the shadows ascendancy from uberlab.
-
Last edited by anguyen on May 3, 2021, 10:52:40 AM
Using enlighten 4 I unspecced the mana reservation node, I've only got 2 unreserved mana. What am I doing wrong?
Hi, I'm playing this league with your trapper and I'm pretty happy that I tried it out, but I've got 1 question. What happens to our mobility and bear trap setup when we choose to use bow + kaom's heart?

Edit: I'm playing as shadow
Last edited by ZmuDeQ on May 6, 2021, 4:30:35 AM
I have the same problem lol. Why does dash lvl1 have to cost 4 mana!
Phospho
Could you help me improve the build.

Just try it and really love since i have play fire trap before.

Currently sitting at 5.6 K life ( Plan to annoint Heart of Oak since I die alot in tier 15/16 from stun)
I cannot finish maven the hidden right now.

Aura : Anger and Skitterbot

Crafted this beast yesterday. As I am playing a ES-Trapper I have no use for it, but overrolling T1 life with double open prefix seems like a waste so I wanted to offer it here. Ways to go from here or what I would do: Warlord Slam for incr. Fire-damage or fire damage against burning enemies and from there eigher Veil Slam for incr. damage or just craft it. If you´re interested, let me know :)
Good day!
I've tried to improve Saboteur ascendancy tree, to keep same damage with more survivability with same gear. But... Probably, I didn’t quite get what I wanted (+13% Evade Chance, +41 Energy Shield and -180 Life).
Comparison in POB. More details.

Yep. It is possible to anoint amulet with Constitution instead of Golem's Blood, and this will give about the same life, but 1.6% (71.3) life regeneration will be lost.

I would like to know your opinion.

P.S. Try to use wands with +1 to All Fire Spell Skill Gems instead of Void Battery, and unlike bows, such wands will increase the damage not only of the Flamethrower Trap, but also the damage of the Fire Trap.
Images show the average hit damage for a Flamethrower Trap.

If you are lucky or reach, you can try to craft wands with +1 to All Fire Spell Skill Gems and +1 to All Spell Skill Gems.

P.P.S. Sorry for my English. Good luck and have fun!
Last edited by Anghkiler on May 17, 2021, 9:39:17 AM
Hello, just wanted to say thanks for the build. My first time using traps and it's been a breeze all league. I think I'm a little low life wise but my gear is pretty budget so far. I have about 4ex to spend but I haven't had much trouble in maps yet to warrant an upgrade and I havent switched to zealotry yet either.

Also I bought the spider beast but I didn't realize that doesn't unlock the crafting option, might be good to mention that in the guide.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info