[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

"
what is the ascendancy order for scion?

I just finished writing Scion guide.Check the 2nd post.
which trap is used for bosses and which is for clearing?

if you mix them up, what would be the ratio???
Thanks for the build, it will be my starter in Delirium :-)
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Build will be my starter in Delirium too :).
"
which trap is used for bosses and which is for clearing?

if you mix them up, what would be the ratio???

Flamethrowers have cooldown so you can't use them all the time.You should watch the videos.
What better to start scion or shadow?
"
maatii93 wrote:
What better to start scion or shadow?

They are both cheap.Scion needs some unique items to sustain mana and flasks.But you can get all of those in couple of days.Shadow is probably more beginner friendly.But scion version would be my choice.
I will try scion too. Never play that character, so will be interesting experience :).
Last edited by maatii93 on Mar 13, 2020, 2:46:16 PM
Hey, I'm about to league start with this build so thanks for the guide.

I was curious why you don't use wave of conviction (at least not in sabo version from what I'm seeing). Is it because the pen damage is already good enough/ one less hotkey? Also would you use skitterbots over a purity of x for an aura early on before a watchers eye?

Before you get the bow early in the league I'm assuming you just dual wield wands. Mind sharing what are the ideal stats to look for/ focus on for early weaps?

Lastly, Have you tested with Chain reaction as well and just found Explosive experts to be better? Because I've seen both used almost interchangeably when doing a quick ninja search

Last edited by PowerForth on Mar 13, 2020, 2:55:35 PM
"
PowerForth wrote:
Hey, I'm about to league start with this build so thanks for the guide.

I was curious why you don't use wave of conviction (at least not in sabo version from what I'm seeing). Is it because the pen damage is already good enough/ one less hotkey? Also would you use skitterbots over a purity of x for an aura early on before a watchers eye?

Before you get the bow early in the league I'm assuming you just dual wield wands. Mind sharing what are the ideal stats to look for/ focus on for early weaps?

Lastly, Have you tested with Chain reaction as well and just found Explosive experts to be better? Because I've seen both used almost interchangeably when doing a quick ninja search

When playing with a bow, you can't put "Trigger socketed skills when you cast" so you need to put Wave of conviction somewhere and manually cast it.I didn't bother with that because when you are geared enough,the damage is enough.You can use it if you want,it is up to you.
Skitterbots are fine.I'm using Aspect of Spider to slow enemies so i don't use it.You can use bots on early game.Spider seems like a must in Delirium league because there are monsters everywhere!
It only takes a day to get porcupine cards means a 6-link bow so i only use some random 1 handers meanwhile.You don't need multi crafted bow to transiiton into bow.Just get the cards ASAP.If you have good 1-handers(with +1 fire spell gems,crit multi,high spell damage etc) then you can dual wield and use a 4-link flamethrower.Actually i'm dual wielding on Scion so you can do the same on Sabo.Just check her items if you are interested.You need to craft a helm for your flamethrowers later in the league.
About you final question,i'm already using Chain reaction.You need to invest into Trigger Area a lot if you don't pick that so that's a huge waste of points.I go with Chain reaction all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info