[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

06/01/2020 Update
Sirus the awakener video is up.Build video guide is coming in a couple of days.
"
Cardoc12345 wrote:
Hey guys

So I'm new to the forum, sorry about that, but i posted my build so far here for POB: https://pastebin.com/LWqFTw7Y

Is there anyway how i can link my items here in the post?

My profile is also open, please look at the char "Mine_Flame", i would like some feedback on my items on my char if you guys have some time for it.

Thanks for a nice build!

Best regards Cardoc12345

You can link your items by clicking the character picture on top left and then select your character from list,click the items you want to post then close the window by pressing X.I checked your profile anyways so no need to post your items for now.
First of all, your talent tree is wrong at so many levels so fix that first.You won't survive with 3.6k life.It's been a while since league started so there are lots of cheap good items on the market right now.Change every piece of gear that has bad life rolls like your boots(also get 30-35movement speed) and your amulet doesn't have life on it too, so that's also priority.If you are going with bow+quiver, buy a 6-link bow ASAP.Porcupine cards are also really cheap so it is very easy to get a 6link these days.You have a long way to go so if you make some improvements,i can check your gear later again.Good luck!
"
"
Cardoc12345 wrote:
Hey guys

So I'm new to the forum, sorry about that, but i posted my build so far here for POB: https://pastebin.com/LWqFTw7Y

Is there anyway how i can link my items here in the post?

My profile is also open, please look at the char "Mine_Flame", i would like some feedback on my items on my char if you guys have some time for it.

Thanks for a nice build!

Best regards Cardoc12345

You can link your items by clicking the character picture on top left and then select your character from list,click the items you want to post then close the window by pressing X.I checked your profile anyways so no need to post your items for now.
First of all, your talent tree is wrong at so many levels so fix that first.You won't survive with 3.6k life.It's been a while since league started so there are lots of cheap good items on the market right now.Change every piece of gear that has bad life rolls like your boots(also get 30-35movement speed) and your amulet doesn't have life on it too, so that's also priority.If you are going with bow+quiver, buy a 6-link bow ASAP.Porcupine cards are also really cheap so it is very easy to get a 6link these days.You have a long way to go so if you make some improvements,i can check your gear later again.Good luck!

Thank you very much! i will look into the life rolls and try to 6-link the bow.
Well now... i suck at this game...

I made very good character that can kill everything and i still can't kill sirus. I die because of stupid mistakes i make during the fight with him. Plus, 2 times that clouds have rearranged so that after death i could've not come to him anymore.

Need to git gud...

BTW. thanks for the build, its beginner friendly and very strong. With my character i can kill all the 4 bosses on t16, at (currently) AL7 with ease, no death, can facetank most metamorph on t16, most are dead in 5 sec, but sirus...
Guys, who know this build very good. Tell me, please, how i can improve my dps. https://pastebin.com/cabeSia6 Thanks!
"
Well now... i suck at this game...

I made very good character that can kill everything and i still can't kill sirus. I die because of stupid mistakes i make during the fight with him. Plus, 2 times that clouds have rearranged so that after death i could've not come to him anymore.

Need to git gud...

BTW. thanks for the build, its beginner friendly and very strong. With my character i can kill all the 4 bosses on t16, at (currently) AL7 with ease, no death, can facetank most metamorph on t16, most are dead in 5 sec, but sirus...

Yes Sirus is a whole different thing.I'm playing Scion right now and killed him 5 times.If you have time, consider leveling a Scion.You can't use the same items on a Shadow so i can't recommend it.
"
Nakazuka wrote:
Guys, who know this build very good. Tell me, please, how i can improve my dps. https://pastebin.com/cabeSia6 Thanks!

You seem to have a decent gear but if you are going for more let's see.First of all your rare jewels aren't optimal for dps so replace those first.Get x2 critical multi jewels with life.Or go x3 multi if you are rich and don't care about life.Try to level up to 95 so you can get 1 more jewel socket.Unless you want that extra trigger radius,replace your amulet annoint with Heart of Flame.You are playing Shadow so trigger radius isn't that important anyways.You need a better helmet, craft one with fossils.Details are in the guide.For flasks, as far as i know, cinderswallow doesn't work with traps so Bottled Faith is a better option.So consider that :) And finally you don't have boots enchant! Go get one.Hope this helps, good luck!
"
"
Nakazuka wrote:

You seem to have a decent gear but if you are going for more let's see.First of all your rare jewels aren't optimal for dps so replace those first.Get x2 critical multi jewels with life.Or go x3 multi if you are rich and don't care about life.Try to level up to 95 so you can get 1 more jewel socket.Unless you want that extra trigger radius,replace your amulet annoint with Heart of Flame.You are playing Shadow so trigger radius isn't that important anyways.You need a better helmet, craft one with fossils.Details are in the guide.For flasks, as far as i know, cinderswallow doesn't work with traps so Bottled Faith is a better option.So consider that :) And finally you don't have boots enchant! Go get one.Hope this helps, good luck!

Thank you very much!!!
I've been browsing the PoB seeing how realistic it is for me to obtain a + bow. You said we should likely drop % damage while focused. That seems to drop PoB DPS by about 100k. Wouldn't it be better to drop something else? Say craft a +1 gems with multi or pen, multimod with +2 support and % dmg while focussed? Or is that not ideal.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
"
gkp123 wrote:
I've been browsing the PoB seeing how realistic it is for me to obtain a + bow. You said we should likely drop % damage while focused. That seems to drop PoB DPS by about 100k. Wouldn't it be better to drop something else? Say craft a +1 gems with multi or pen, multimod with +2 support and % dmg while focussed? Or is that not ideal.

Focus is on a cooldown so anything that gives constant damage is better than that.Let's say you have +1gem and a suffix(probably multi) then multi mod and you have 2 more options to craft."+2 support gems" combined with empower obviously gives the most damage so that leaves 1 more craft.You have 1 prefix and 1 suffix open.They removed fire damage craft on bows but you can still craft "%67-81 trap damage".So that's probably the best for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info