New Incursion Rooms in 3.3.1

Can we have a guarantee for a unique box in the tier 3 Strongbox room? so far it doesnt seem to be really worthy to make that room tier 3... compared to other rooms you bring on tier 3
"
Jethryn wrote:
No dude they said people working on challenges will be happy
Arent you happy??
I for one cant wait to get smacked by architects while i wait for spirits to figure out how to path 5 meters

I can only agree.

A fix for the years-old problem of horrid tormented spirit AI would have been a much more significant improvement to the game than this, which is--as others have pointed out--a thinly veiled nerf of the more desirable temple rooms.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Would love to see players get more control over what rooms they get\upgrade, it feels very random even if you focus on trying to upgrade that 1 specific room.

I wanted to play around with several double corruption items this league and it takes forever to grind the chances to brick items out.

It's only a double implicit , sure its strong but its not that strong.

The best chance to see that room is already resetting zones outside maps and that's pretty boring gameplay , shrug i'll take a break and come back to it.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Is the map room being removed? I literally haven't seen one in 8 temples now ...
Last edited by leto2626 on Jul 2, 2018, 2:31:41 AM
A much better update would have been to give players some control over what rooms they want to upgrade. The pure random based design is sometimes - too often - a pain in the youknowwhat.
In all the temples I´ve run so far I got the corruption Altar 4 times. All 4 items poofed. I´d like to complete the challenge, but now the chances for these rooms are even smaller.

Also, the final boss needs to be way more rewarding. It´s not worth it at the moment.
Last edited by IamLoco on Jul 2, 2018, 2:49:35 AM
So you just devalued the encounters I challenge for everyone who got an embezzler the hard way, and made the "upgrade these rooms" challenge even harder, because now the rooms needed for the challenge have lower spawn chance because the room pool is increased in size. I can't say I like any of this.
With new rooms it's going to be harder to get the rooms that we really need, I really hope that they're going to increase the incursions to 12 or 13 to allow us to switch more.
Tormentet Spirit room looks kinda lame and rather would not want it to waste space in temple layout but strongbox room seems awesome.
Some rooms that need to be made more rewarding: Poison, Trap, Restoration, Tempest, Hatchery/Automaton, Lightning, Fire, Weapons, Armour. These all feel bad even at Tier 3, and most of them make the temple or the Omnitect harder or more tedious, without providing a significant reward.

The items with blue mods are good at really low levels, but most of them aren't worth my time in the endgame, so those rooms are all huge disappointments to get in the temple while running maps.

I've yet to find anything that even got past my filter from a weapon or armour chest even in the T3 versions of those rooms. I'm gonna assume they mostly drop rare weapons and armour, which have an extremely low chance of being useful in the endgame.
Strongbox full of Tier 5 unique are waiting for you...hurry
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info