New Incursion Rooms in 3.3.1

What about the "Fully Upgrade Rooms" challenge? Are these going to be added to that? And if so, will folks who already completed the challenge have to go back and do them as well?
Well done GGG, i really like that u always keep releasing content.
Gotta love this game meng.
Cool I didn't even think of a torment room, was expecting an essence one.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
yey Empy
:O
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
What about the "Fully Upgrade Rooms" challenge? Are these going to be added to that? And if so, will folks who already completed the challenge have to go back and do them as well?

No, they won't be added to the challenge.

Dont understand why Tormented Spirits ..... why?........................................................................................................................

Boxes sounds fine atleast

but spirits ........... why........................................

abyss room instead of spirits ? even without depths this would be 20 times more rewarding ...

Or just an essence room what`d be amazing too....
Last edited by Cptbuzyo on Jul 1, 2018, 9:02:15 PM
As if I wanted 2 more rooms to add into the layered RNG of completing "Use these Devices". Farming quarry like a savage and still cant get it. Now theres going to be 2 more rooms? How many temples am I going to have to do...
IGN: Refute
That sounds a bit boring, to be honest. Not the worst rooms but I expected better. I'm already tired of lootsplosions around Alva.

I love t3 Storage Room, by the way. I'm one month into the league and it still surprises me.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info