New Incursion Rooms in 3.3.1

I hope there are fixes to how rooms are chosen or more options, certain rooms just never pop up more then once for me it seems, and only get them to tier 2 or 3 when they start at tier 1 or 2, esentially the item room, explosive room, currency room and maybe others,yet I always see the armory/weapon/life rooms and able to max out.
My first strongbox room and my first T3 strongbox room were one and the same, in a level 82 temple.

Two untyped, two artisan's (really?), an ornate, and an arcanist's, all normal rarity. I actually lost money on the room by spending alchemy orbs.

Underwhelming to say the least. Probably the worst T3 room since it doesn't add to the temple and there's no guaranteed unique strongbox or anything like that at all.
.... now delete 2 other rooms so i can get the t3 map or currencyroom again.
Before the Patch i could sustain to farm uberelder with templedrops. Now i cant do shit and the changes really annoy me.
Can u explain ur thoughts behind adding 2 more rooms? Did some people get the templebosschallenges to fast and u had to stop it cause u dont want to loose the playerbase to early?
And i dont care if the changes are based of the drops MF chars get. Just change how MF works so i dont feel that i need to creat a Windripper char every league to sustain endgame.
The Temple feels way worse. Thanks for the great change KAPPA
IGN: KBmolcherey
Last edited by kubrick86 on Jul 13, 2018, 6:07:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info